Bruises to love (40)

Austin's pov - I couldn't believe what I just saw... I just lost my girlfriend and her "best friend" is crazy!! 

Austin - " Get off of me!!! look what you did! my pregnant is out somewhere here in this city running! because of you slut!.." I was going to finish but my head started hurting and everything went black....

Sarah's pov - Austin just called me a slut... that really hurt... I changed my mind... now I want him... the baby... and her DEAD. Austin would be out for idk how many hours so I have enough time to get rid of her.... My thoughts were messed up by Austin's phone ringing. I picked it up...I have to sound like nothing is happening.

Mama Mahone -"hey Austin"

Sarah - "Hey mama mahone this is sarah" I said trying to sound sweet.

MM-"oh hey sarah... where is Austin?"

Sarah - "Oh he is up stairs with Ashley... they are asleep."

MM- "Oh ok tell them we won't be back for another few hours I have a meeting to go too"

Sarah - "alright"

MM-" Bye sweetheart"

*end of convo*

This was perfect. Even better for me! my plan will work out perfectly. I had to find where Ashley was first... My thoughts were cut off again by Austin's phone ringing again.

Ashley's pov - I couldn't believe him. He cheated on me with my "best friend" While I pregnant. I never want to see him again. I will take care of my child all on my mind. But first i'm going to tell him off over the phone. I couldn't keep running. I was tired and my back was killing me...I had a bad headache and all. I was in an alley way because I couldn't even make it. I don't know how i'm going to get out of here.....

Sarah's pov - I answered the phone and I saw that it was Ashley.....

Ashley - "DON'T SAY ANYTHING. I JUST WANT YOU TOO KNOW THAT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I'M HAVING YOUR BABY AND YOU GO CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT TRASH! SHE ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY. HAVE A NICE LIFE ASS HOLE!" and the line went dead.... She didn't realize that it was me on the phone and that the called located where she was.... here words hurt... she called her best friend a whore... I can't wait to take the baby and kill her... I smirked to myself.

I found where she was... I saw her leg sticking out I knew it was her... there was basically no one out here so who would see right? I came up behind her and put a sock in her mouth and a rope around her neck. and dragged her to the back of my car and I drove off... I arrived back at the house.. I pushed her on the floor and kicked her side...

Sarah - "WAKE UP YOU BITCH!"

Ashley - "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??" she said coughing 

Sarah - " BECAUSE YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!"

Ashley - " I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU!" she said screaming from the pain.

Sarah  - "YES YOU DID! YOU TOOK WHAT I WANTED! I WANTED TO BE A SINGER AND HAVE A SUCCESSFUL CAREER BUT YOU TOOK IT FROM ME! BUT I WAS STUPID BECAUSE I WAS SO NICE TO YOU ALL THESE YEARS AND YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING IN RETURN FOR ME! I WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO YOU AND YOU NEVER SAID THANK YOU OR ANYTHING. THE ONLY THING I WAS GOOD AT WAS GETTING A BOYFRIEND. YOU TRIED TO RUIN THAT FOR ME TOO! ASHLEY YOU ARE THE WORST BEST FRIEND EVER! AND IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T BE FAMOUS, I GAVE YOU THE CONFIDENCE AND EVERYTHING! YOU NEVER CARED. SO NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU! THE CHILD AND YOUR BOYFRIEND. " I grabbed her leg before she could said anything and kicked her on her side repeatedly.