Bruises to love (41)

Austin's pov - My heart Just stopped.... This had to be a dream. THIS BETTER BE A DREAM. my mother and Tiffany were both crying so hard.

Austin " YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! MY BABY IS DEAD?!?!?!" 

Doctor - "The bruises from Ashley's side got to the baby and we had to open her stomach and take the baby out... The baby wasn't breathing nor moving. It wasn't all the way developed yet either but we had to take it out or else your girlfriend could have died along with the baby.  As well... your girlfriend is healthy and awake... but she has to rub this cream on her sides to take away the bruises. If you think about having another baby make sure she eats the right foods and exercise.  As far as we know the baby was a girl. Your girlfriend didn't want you to see how bad the baby looked so we put it in our place since its a dead body. I'm sorry for your lost sir." and she walked away.

I couldn't believe this my baby was gone..... BECAUSE OF SARAH. I swear I hope her life is misrable FOREVER. I  HOPE SHE DIES!. 

Me and my family went into the room to get Ashley.. She was crying and crying and crying. I ran over to her and holded her. That's all I could do. I couldn't tell her everything was gonna be alright. I couldn't tell her what was going to happen next. So I just cuddled with her and we all cried together.

* 2 weeks later*

Austin's pov - Its been two weeks since the baby passed. Ashley is still going strong. She's cried once in a while but she is getting over it slowly by shortley. My mom and Tiffany have calmed down a little. and Lucy just stays quite. My fans and ashley's fans have been very supportive they have tweeted us and made videos for all of this. I haven't been on twitter in a while because right now I have to focus on my family. We all have to cheer up and get back out  there. Ashley performed her single on the radio station and I have a new single coming out as well. Dave heard about the news and he was sad as well. He is here now also. I guess this all happened for a reason. Maybe this was gods way of telling us we were to young to be having a child. The baby is in a better place now. And I hope she knew her parents love her. 

It was a rainy monday and we didn't have anything to do. and we couldn't go out because the rain was too bad. So we all stayed in the house. My mom and tiffany and lucy were upstairs. you could here them laughing at giggling. It was good to hear them happy again. Ashley was laying on the couch changing channels. 

Austin "Hey baby" I said and kissed her cheek.

Ashley-" Hey "she smiled. I missed seeing that smile.

Austin - "Are you ok?"

Ashley - "Yeah i'm getting there."

Austin" well I have a surprise for you later on"

Ashley - " Austin stop doing big things for me, having you is enough."

Austin - "I do them cause I want too not cause I have too" I said and kissed her nose.

Ashley " I love you"

Austin " I love you too" I said and kissed her... but when I tried to pull back she didn't want too.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I pushed her back more on the couch and kept kissing her. Than I went to her neck and she moaned. I was unbuttoning her shirt when she stopped me.

Ashley - "Let take this upstairs" she said seductivley.