bruises to lover ( part 16)

Austin's pov - 

I got out the hot tub so damn fast i was furious.

Austin - why do i have to be there earlier? i wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend???

Zack - we have to make sure you are prepared.

Austin- I AM FUCKING PREPARED.

Ashley - Austin calm down. she said trying to pull me back.

Zack - i'm sorry Austin its me and the other teams rules. see you tomorrow. he said and walked out happy.

Austin - baby i'm so sorry i didn't know anything about this.

Ashley - shh its ok i know you didn't. she just hugged me. i could tell she was upset.

We cuddled and kissed the rest of the night because i wouldn't be seeing her for two months! 

it was time for me to get up. Ashley was still sleep. i didn't want to wake her, so i guess ill see her when we skype or something. i'm just so upset. my mom and dave will be going with me. my Aunt lisa will be watching over Ashley and getting her prepared for her part of the tour.

I arrived at the airport waiting for my number to be called to get on the plane. i wasn't in a good mood but when mahomies saw me i couldn't let them down. i took pics and signed autographs. then my plane was called, time for me to say goodbye.

Ashley's pov - 

when i woke up Austin was beside me. OMG HE LEFT!!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SAY GOODBYE! i got ready as fast as i could, did my hair and brushed my teeth etc. and i was out the door! when i arrived there i could see Austin walking up the ranch to his plane.

Ashley - WAIT AUSTIN!!!

Austin - i turned around and saw my beautiful girlfriend in these animal pjs and slippers, she looked so cute. i smiled.

she ran up to me and jumped on me and kissed me.

Ashley - i couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye.

Austin - this isn't goodbye, its " ill see you later" she smiled.

Ashley - bye Austin she said and hugged me tighter.

Austin - i kissed her one more time and put her down and walked back to get on my plane.

we kept waving to each other till my plane was completely in the sky. 

i sent her a message. " ill see you in two months beautiful. ill be thinking about you every single second of the day. bye beautiful.

Ashley - i smiled at the message. " see you in two months handsome :*

i arrived back at the house. Aunt lisa said she be here in a hour. i was laying on my bed watching tv. i decided to get on my laptop that my amazing boyfriend bought me. i thought about it, i'd figured i make a twitter. Austin keeps telling me i have fans now haha.

my twitter was AshleyColeMusic. ( not real) 

i had no followers but i decided to tweet anyway. " hey shoutout to my fans! i don't have any followers yet but hey 0 followers haha" then i logged off. 

i had a twitter before but after " he" broke my things it all just vanished. 

Austin just texted me " just landed baby, talk to you soon" i sent him a bunch of kisses faces back hehe.

I got off my laptop and started watching tv. i was bored. then i heard someone come into my room it was............. zack?

Ashley- um hi zack? aren't you suppose to be with Austin?

Zack - nah his other managers are there with him. i'm here to manage you. he smiled but in a weird way.

Ashley - i thought Aunt Lisa was? 

Zack - nah she is just here to help. but she won't be here alot cause she has to go and help Austin as well.

Ashley - and why don't you? 

zack - because i make the rules. he smiled deviously and winked.

what's up with this dude? maybe that's just the way he acts idk.

when he left i gave him a fake smile like i understood but to be honest i don't understand why his other managers couldn't stay with me. i mean if zack was the main manager shouldn't he be with the main star?

I decided to get in the hottub. i had too many things on my mind. i was relaxing until i felt this shadown behind me. it was zack again. what does he want now?

Zack - nice bikini where you get it? why is he asking me this?

Ashley - um Austin brought it for me. its like when i say Austin's name he face change and gets all red.

Zack - oh well cool, just asking. continue doing what you were doing. can i join you?

what is he doing?

Ashley - actually i was just about to get out. he looked upset.

Zack - oh um well that's ok. well you have to be in the studio tomorrow 8am sharp! he said sternly and walked out.

what's this dudes problem. first he's all happy and then mad for no reason.

so you like mahomies? thanks for reading, really means alot<3