bruises to love ( part 24)

Ashley's pov - It was 10am on a monday. I was already up but Austin wasn't I wanted him to stay sleep he needed it. I couldn't believe the necklace he gave me. He is such an amazing boyfriend I would never ask for anyone but him. I wasn't doing anything, Mama Mahone and Dave went out with their "dates" Austin still doesn't like the fact that she is dating but he tries to handel it as much as possible but sometimes when she talks about it you can see the anger in his face. He is always there for me, I wanna be there for him I really want him to get over the fact that his mom is going to date. Its been years I think its time for her too.

I was on twitterAshleyColeMusic - awww look how cute Austin looks, I posted it. Everyone was like

"AWWW!!! HOW CUTE" i laughed aha. I was responding to tweets it was so much seeing people who really loved me. I then tweeted."I haven't had no one really love me since I was five. But now I have amazing fans by my side and an amazing boyfriend that I love and I would love to spend the rest of my life with".I saw messages like "awww stop you are gonna make me cry! and what happen to you after 5?" I kept seeing questions like that,i wasn't ready to tell them what happen to i kind of ignored those tweets, well not really I would just send hearts and things to them. I tweeted next "I wish Austin would wake up!!! i made him breakfast and he needs to eat it before it gets cold!"people were laughing at that tweet. I laughed myself. Then I saw a random tweet it was Austin...... I didn't even know he was up he must have snuck out and went into his moms room.

Austin Mahone - @AshleyColeMusic aww babe i just woke upppp but ill get the breakfast, and oh i'm hiding somewhere on the bus (;

@AshleyColeMusic @AustinMahone -urgh Austin I don't feel like finding you.

@AustinMahone @Ashleycolemusic - well babe looks like I won't be eating your food:P

@AshleyColeMusic@Austinmahone -If you don't come and get your breakfast thank I won't give you any milk and cookies (;

@AustinMahone - OMG ARE YOU REALLY GONNA DO THIS TOO ME???

@Alexconstancio7 - smh at you too why you putting your personal business out like that?

@AustinMahone@Alexconstancio7 - Dude how do you even know what we are talking about.?

@Alexconstancio7 - oh come on i'm a boy you two aren't talking about regular milk and cookies.

@Ashleycolemusic - Ok i'm gonna let these two talk about milk and cookies because I have no idea what they are talking about:P

My mentions were blowing up! I was dying at the tweets, "ohhh @AustinMahone and @Ashleycolemusic are some freaks(;"

I retweeted that and then logged off, I wanted Austin to answer all the questions. I smirked to myself.

Austin came walking in and sat down on the bed with me. Austin - Were you serious about not giving me any milk and cookies, I mean you only gave it too me once. he smirked.

Ashley - Ill have to think about it. If you behave than maybe. I winked at him and got up and walked to the kitchen.

Austin - oh no no you aren't getting away with it that fast!

He grabbed my waist and was holding me and started tickling me.

Ashley - OMG AHAH!! AUSTIN STAUPP!!!

Austin - if you promise you will give me any milk and cookies soon ill stop. he sexually whispered in my ear.

Ashley - ok ok ok! even tho I was lying! I wanted to tease him. I smirked.