Bruises to love (part 32)

Austin's pov - I COULD BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD!!! ARE THEY ENGAGED?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? THAT'S IT! I CAN'T BE HERE ANYMORE!!!! 

Austin - "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? MOM YOU BARELY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM! HOW DARE YOU JUMP TO ENGAGEMENT! THIS IS BULLSHIT!."

*Dave walks in*

Dave - "Austin man calm down! what is going on around here???"

Austin - "THIS FUCKING DOUCHE IS MARRYING MY MOM!!!! DAVE I CAN'T WITH THIS RIGHT NOW!"

Dave - "calm down everything will be fine."

Austin - "NO IT WON'T BE! UNTIL MY MOM FIGURES OUT WHY SHE IS MARRYING THIS DUMB ASS ME AND ASHLEY WON'T BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE. I WILL FIND A NEW MANGER! ASHLEY LETS GO!"

Mama -" Austin stop with all the cursing!!! We are getting married! I am in love with him and no matter you say, i'm still gonna marry him."

Steven - "I don't appreciate you talking to my fiance like that Austin. " he said angry.

Dave- "woah man this is his mother that's not your place to be saying that."

Austin - "no no no dave I got this! NUMBER 1 THIS IS MY MOTHER AND YOU ARE MARRYING HER! YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS???? DON'T YOU EVER SAY SOMETHIN TO MY YOU DUMB ASS TRASH!" and with that i grabbed Ashley's hand and ran to the car. She was crying like crazy. She was breathing hard and crying. I was speeding. I had to get on the next plane that's coming. I can't be near anyone right now but ashley. i can't fucking believe this. If only I had proof IF ONLY. I was driving extra fast. I pass the police cars I don't care who saw anything I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE.

We arrived at the airport.. The first plane was to the bahamas... well that exactly where we are going. Ashley didn't say a word. She just followed after my every move. I think she was too in shock.

I didn't even have anything with me they let me on the plane because i'm " Austin Mahone" me and Ashley didn't say anything to each other. We just fell asleep on the plane.  The only thing I had with me was the newspaper. Looks like we will be buying clothes and things at the bahamas. 

We arrived at the bahamas... it was not 7pm. Me and Ashley had our big sleep so we will be up for a while. We got to our hotel room, it was beautiful. http://www.hotelbeds.com/giata/092891/092891a_hb_a_001.jpg I couldn't believe it. Me and Ashley need somewhere to clean our mines and this is the perfect place to do it.  Ashley was just sitting on the bed with her hands in her in her face, she kept on crying. I walked over to comfort her.

Austin - "Baby please stop crying. This is for the best. I know this all happened so fast but you have to trust me that I will make everything work."

Ashley - " Austin you always find a way, but he is marrying your mother! that means we will be related ! and we can't date after that! did you ever think about that????? " she said crying more tears.

Tbh that just hit me. She can't get married because then I won't be able to date Ashley anymore...

Austin -" well than looks like we will have to break them up..."

Ashley" idk Austin..."

Austin " look we both need a shower right now so i'm gonna get in first.. and then you ill be right back and stop crying." i kissed her forehead.

Ashley -  I couldn't believe all that happened yesterday, was Austin's mother really gonna get engaged to him?? I kept crying and crying. I noticed a piece of paper on the side of me. It must have fell out of Austin's pocket. I opened it up...

I couldn't believe what I just read... More importantly WHAT WAS IT DOING IN AUSTINS POCKET!!! 

Austin came out the shower fresh and clean.

Austin - " Hey babe ---"

Ashley - "don't hey babe me!!! AUSTIN  WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????? WHY WAS THIS OLD NEWSPAPER INSIDE YOUR POCKET!???"

Austin - "WAIT WHERE YOU SNOOPING THROUGH MY POCKETS??"

Ashley - "NO! THE PAPER FELL OUT YOUR POCKET! AUSTIN WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS? WHERE DID YOU FIND IT???" 

Austin - "I was gonna ask you the same question! ASHLEY DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT??? YOUR MOM WAS AN ACTRESS AND YOUR LAST NAME IS BROWN! and your mom may be alive somewhere out there and you haven't even tried to find her??"

Ashley - "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I NEVER KNEW ANY OF THIS! UNTIL I SAW THIS. I THOUGHT MY MOM DIED FROM A DISEASE AND I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS AN ACTRESS!! AUSTIN IF I KNEW ALL THIS I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ? I WANNA KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU FIND THIS PAPER AT?"

Austin -" I WAS GOING AROUND TRYING TO FIND SOME EDVIDENCE ABOUT YOUR DAD AND I FOUND THIS PAPER. I WAS GONNA ASK YOU DID YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS! "

Ashley - "Austin I can't believe this! my mom could be somewhere out there and I don't have a clue of where she is! My mom had money! she was an actress. I never knew that either! I never knew what my dad did for a living I was too young to understand all of this. If my real name is brown then where did i get cole from?"

Austin -  "your stepdad killed his wife and then remarried and got a way with murder. The girl that he married last name was cole. Which made you a cole. They made it seem like you were there child the whole time. You grew up with there last name."

She started crying.

Ashley " oh my gosh! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! my whole life has been a lie! Austin.! the only way I will truly know what happened to my mother is from my dad because she could be anywhere in this world. and I need to know answers now!"

Austin " well I have an idea.. we will go back to my mothers tomorrow wherever she maybe and we will tell her the truth. We will show her the newspaper and everything. its time to let the truth out. This is the only way that will stop my mother from marrying him. He will go to jail for this too."

Ashley - " Austin i'm with you on this I hope this works."

Austin " It will I promise" I smile.

Ashley" Austin...."

Austin " yeah babe?"

Ashley " I love you" she smiled.

Austin " I love you too... now go get in the shower i'm gonna order some room service." I smiled back

Ashley" ok" she smiled.

Austin - It was about 20mins in I ordered Ashley and Me some junk food aha I was watching some tv waiting for her. "Enews " according to sources, Austin Mahone had a big fight with his mother. Others say they saw him and his superstar Girlfriend Ashley Cole get into a car and drive off, where could they have went too? is this the end of them two and their careers?"  

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! i shut the tv off. I was angry. 

Ashley came out the bathroom with some lingerie on she looked so sexy, I bit my lip.

Austin - " Damn babe you look sexy, " i bit my lip again.

Ashley-" Hehe its all for you" she smirked.

She climbed on top of me and lifted up my shirt and started leaving little kisses on my stomach. She is soo sexy! we were continuing until someone knocked on the door. Must be the food.

Austin - "urgh ill be right back sexy."

I walked to the door and the lady came in.

Lady - "Mrs. Brown at your service!"

she pulled in the cart of food.

Lady - "Oh look at the beautiful couple. I will leave you two alone aha have fun"

She looked familiar.. Like I saw her recently.  

Austin - "Just a moment please."

I ran back and looked at the newspaper. and at the picture of Ashley and her mom and dad. Tiffany brown looked just like the waitress lady who brought our food in. EXACTLY ALIKE....