bruises to love (part 12)

Austin's pov - It was 9 am and Ashley was up already. i pretended that i was still sleep in bed. and btw we slept in the same bed but nothing happened. i went down stairs after i finished washing up and stuff. i saw Ashley cooking breakfast as usual. she knows she didn't have too but she does it anyway. She had on some really small shorts and a tank top and her hair was flowing down her back. she is so beautiful. I creeped up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. you could tell she was smiling. 

Austin - hey beautiful. i said and kissed her cheek.
Ashley - hehe hi. she said and turned around and put her arms around me and kissed me. that was surprising but i wasn't complaining.
She kissed me for a good 5mins. i was enjoying this. 
She turned back around and finished cooking.
i was sitting down in the living room i couldn't stop staring at her. she is just so damn beautiful. the things i'd to her oh wait i did not just think that in my head did i? 

It was like 10mins later and she came back downstairs from giving my mom and dave their food. she brought my plate and sat on my lap all sexual like.

Ashley - hey handsome she said and winked.

what was she doing? not that i'm complaining its just really unlike her to act like this but oh well i'm enjoying this.
I noticed the food was all gone. i haven't even seen her eat anything.

Austin: aren't you gonna eat too? i asked concerned.
Ashley - nah i had a smoothie earlier.
Austin - a smoothie? that's not breakfast. oh and did i mention she is still on my lap. clark needs to breath.
Ashley - it is for me. and she got up.

Austin - ok. and oh i met to tell you the promo tour is off for the single because i'm going on tour soon and we will be recording tons of new songs so we will be singing them on tour. so there is no need to have a promo tour. 

Ashley - ahhhh really??? i'm going on tour with you? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Austin - aha she was freaking out. i'm happy she is happy tho. her dreams are coming true and its because of me and my mom. well since the tour starts in two months we will be in the studio for these two months. but i will be playing at a few beaches in a few days. i'm excited about those shows. and Ashley will be singing " perfect harmony" with me. After i told her the news i realized she wasn't down here with me anymore. aha i went up stairs and i found her in her room jumping on her bed. she is adorable.

Ashley - AHH I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH MY IDOL!! AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE!!! she sung happily. 
she saw me come in the room and when i came near the bed i picked her up and i was screaming with her.
Austin - AHHH I'M GOING ON THE TOUR WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!!! all she could do was smile.

me and Ashley couldn't leave the house so what can we do hmmmmmmmmmm...... well let me tell you. we made the house into someone kid of play house. we put pillows on the step and we were sitting on them and rolling down the steps. it was so much fun. then we made this reallly big sandwhich and we couldn't even eat it. so we gave it to the birds outside. we are weird but this was fun. we had a water gun fight inside the house. there was a pool in the inside so i jumped in and hid to see if she would be able to find me in water. 

Ashley's pov - Austin thought i was stupid he knew i would find him. i jumped in the water. we were basically fighting under water. it was so funny and fun! he picked me up and kissed me really hard. i put my arms around his neck and we continued. we let go of the water guns they went under the water. he put me on the wall inside the pool. our lips never came apart and we didn't let go. it was so much passion in it. it was about 10 mins later and we finally let go. 

Austin - you are amazing. he whispered to me.
Ashley - you are incredible. i smiled. 

When we got back upstairs we saw mama mahone in the kitchen.

mama: hey what you guys do all day?
we looked at each other and laughed.
Austin - oh nothing mom. you know stuff teens do. he said and put his arm around her neck and kissed her on the cheek.

mama: why are you two wet?
Austin - we were in the in door pool.

mama: oh that explains it. well me and dave are off to this meeting day thing to talk about the concert. we will be back later. don't mess up anything and no one can come over and you can't leave the house.

Austin - ok geez mom.

when they left me and Ashley decided to watch a movie. she came back into the room with some whip cream and chocolate strawberries. we were watching jeepers creepers 2. we barely were even watching it.

She put whip cream on the chocolate straw berry and fed it to me. but like in a sexual way. i had whipped cream out my lips and she kissed it off. i was screaming in the inside and i know clark was too.

I turned her around and put whip cream around her neck and kissed it all bit by bit. i swear i heard her moan . i smirked to myself. when i was done. 
it was about 2 hours left and the movie went off and she was asleep. she feel right into my arms just the way i liked it.

so you like it?(: tell me watcha think mahomies! thanks for reading<