bruises to love ( part 14)

Austin's pov - we rushed her to the hospital. she wasn't even breathing right, i was panicking. my mom and dave were sitting in the waiting room. they were scared as well. they wouldn't let me see her. it must've been bad. oh god.

Ashley's pov - i couldn't feel anything. i felt like i was floating in air. it felt like i was dead.... my whole body was shutdown. i went into this weird dream. i saw my mom and dad and i we were at the beach having a great time and they were still together. my abusive stepdad wasn't in the picture. my mom said " ill always be here" and then i opened my eyes and there were doctors all around me. everyone was yelling "she's alive" i was overwhelmed. mama mahone and dave ran in. but where was Austin?

It was about 15 mins and he finally walked in. mama and dave weren't in the room it was just me and him. he looked angry and sincere at the same time. i hope he didn't find out how i passed out.

I got out the hospital bed and went into the bathroom to get dressed. i didn't say anything to Austin because he looked pissed.

when i came back he was sitting in the chair with his hands in his hair.

The doctor came in.

Doctor: ok so Ashley Cole? you have to take this medicine every monday, it helps you from fainting. even tho the problem was that you weren't eating properly. so take this pill every monday. once you run out you don't need a refill. and with that he walked out.

Austin still wasn't looking up at me.

so i cut the ice.

Ashley - Austin whats wrong? he did nothing but stand up and grabbed my face gently and kissed me. well......

Austin - why did you lie to me about eating? the doctor said all you've been eating is fruits and water. you can't always survive off that. what is wrong?

Ashley- i can't explain.

Austin - ASHLEY YOU CAN EXPLAIN, YOU WERE STARVING YOUR DAMN SELF. BUT FOR WHAT?

he said yelling. this was the first time ive seen him like this.

Ashley - OK DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW??

WELL ALL THE GIRLS YOU KNOW AND DATED ALL WERE SO PRETTY AND NICE BODIES. EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO LOOK LIKE THEM TO IMPRESS YOU. AND MAKE YOU LOOK AT ME. AUSTIN EVERY SINCE I'VE MET YOU, YOU ARE SAYING " oh youre so pretty" I KNOW YOU WERE LYING! YOU WERE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY LIFE WAS AND YOU FELT SORRY FOR ME. AND DON'T YELL AT ME LIKE THAT! I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THAT MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE! 

and with that i walked out. we all got into the car. no one said anything. we were done in the studio, all the songs were finished. so me and austin had days off till the tour started. so these two months will be or last part of our vacation. 

we arrived at the house everyone went there separate ways. mama said she'd talk to me later.

i was walking upstairs to my room until i felt someone grab my arm.

Austin - can i talk to you for a second?

Ashley - no you said all you had to say. i'm going up to my room. he was following me. i tried to close thedoor but he wouldn't let me.

i sat on the other side of the bed from him.

Austin - how long are you gonna ignore me?

I didn't say anything.

Austin - i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell at you, its just that i hate when you feel as tho you have to impress me. you are beautiful and you are different from all those girls. that's what makes you special.

we haven't known each other for a long time, but everything that' we have been through a lot you'd think we have known each other for years. but we haven't, i'm always gonna be here for you. but you have to trust me. i mean what i say. you are amazing and BEAUTIFUL. and i don't want anyone to have you...... but me.

Ashley's pov - i lifted my head up and i had so much shock in my eyes at the moment. he did not just say that. he moved closer to me.

Austin - yes i want you to be my girlfriend. we grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

i have been wanting to ask you this question for a while now. and i finally have enough braveness to ask you. Ashley Cole will you be my girlfriend?

so what will she say?, hope you liked it. it was boring tho. thanks for reading mahomies! and i won't be on for the rest of the week. see ya. the next few parts will be better.