bruises to love ( part 36)

Ashley's pov - Mrs. Smith walked out after telling me all she needed too. I was on the floor crying I couldn't believe this was happening to me! What if Austin breaks up with me?? and mama mahone will probably hate me. My mom I don't know what to think. Austin will loose fans! I don't know what to do. I sat on the floor crying and crying and crying.. Until I heard a door open. I had to tell them all today. I have too.

Austin - " Baby i'm home!" he smiled.

Ashley -" hey baby" I faked smiled. 

He looked at me, he could tell I was faking it. He frownded.

Austin - " Whats wrong?"

Ashley - " Austin I don't know what you will do after i tell you this"

Austin - " what is it?" he said sad.

Ashley - " Austin...iiii i'm pregnant.."

He didn't say anything for a while. But what he did surprised me.. He picked me up and kissed me.

Austin - " I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled big.

Mama Mahone, and Tiffany came in with Lucy on her hip.

Mama - "YOU WHAT??" she said surprised.

Tiffany - "ahh congrats!! how do you know??"

Ashley - "my doctor came over and told me."

Tiffany - "aww congrats baby!!" and lucy clapping like she knew why.

Mama -" you are happy about this?"

Tiffany - "yes! I know i should be mad right now, but think about it. They have been through alot.. and they are getting older, They will both be 18 next year. They will be adults. I know I haven't been around in my daughter's life for a long time. But I know having a baby right now isn't a bad choice! I'm happy for them two. But Michele has more say so in this. So i'm gonna go out the room. but congrats baby girl!"

Michele - now its my turn.... I'm not very happy about this, I wish you two would have waited.. but I can't be saying that now.. A baby is alot of responsibility.. You two are only 17! Austin I had you in my 20s i'm kinda disappointed. You will have to handle this baby through your careers as well. you both will be on ellen in a few weeks... Ashley will be performing her new song too. I don't know what you two will do about your fans but you are growing up so its your decisions. I'm happy that you two are in love and happy together even though you are young. I can't believe my son will be a father and I will be a grandmom." she smiled and sighed and hugged us and left.

Ashley - " wow Austin your mom took it better than I thought! and my mom well... i'm surprised!"

Austin - " I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GONNA BE A FATHER!!! AHH WE HAVE TO BUY CLOTHES AND SNEAKERS!!"

Ashley - " aha Austin you sound like a girl! and I thought you were going to leave me after I told you"

Austin - " Wait! you thought I would leave you?Babe I would never leave you. Yes raising a baby will be tough but i'm ready! I love you and I always said I would be by your side. I mean what I say...I love you so much. And I can't wait to have this baby with you" he smiled and kissed me.

Ashley - Austin.. I love you so much! you are amazing" I kissed him back.

Austin - " oh and babe can I ask you one more thing?"

Ashley -" what is is?"

Austin - " before you start showing, can I have some milk and cookies tonite?" he smirked.

Ashley - "hmm Idk..." I said teasing him

Austin " PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he said kissing my neck.

Ashley - urgh Fine! I hate when you do that by the way.."

Austin - "hehehe"

Ashley " I hate you"

Austin - " I love you too babe." he smirked.

And with that I got on top of him and gave him what he wanted... milk and cookies! aha I can' t believe he made that up. I love this boy....

*next day* (evening)

I was laying on the couch with Lucy watching a movie.

Lucy - "Ashley"? she said in her baby voice.

Ashley - "Yeah.." I said smiling down at her.

Lucy - " when the baby comes will you forget about me?"

Ashley - "Of course not! you are my little sister! I will never forget about you! In fact when the baby comes. You will be helping me and Austin out. You are a aunt now" I smiled at her.

Lucy - "yay!!!, I wuv you ashley!"

Ashley - aha I wuv you too sister" I said and kissed her cheek.

The door bell was ringing... I went to go get it. I couldn't believe who it was.....

K so I had to re-write it because wattpad deleted half of it!! It doesn't have every detail Like I had it before but enjoy!