bruises to love ( part 13)

Austin's pov - i woke up the next morning. Ashley was cooking again. but this time it was for me and her only because my mom and dave had went out for breakfast but we didn't wanna go. Ashley had made some bacon and eggs and some hoe made orange juice. i came up behind her of course and kissed her but this time i put her on the counter and we basically started making out. wow what's up with us? haha i don't know but anyway when she pulled away i realized the bruise on her eye was completely gone. i kissed it and she smiled.

So i asked my mom could we go to the beach but she is afraid something will happen. urgh i'm happy we go to the studio tomorrow. 

i was eating and i noticed Ashley wasn't eating again. what is up with that?

Austin - why aren't you eating again today?

Ashley - iiii um already had cereal. she smiled. i can tell she was lying. what was she up too? i tried to ignore it so it wouldn't worry me but it was.

when were done eating we didn't know what to do. the house was hugeee so there is so much we can do.

i had to think.... how about we do a Austream for my mahomies? great idea!

Austin - hey want to do a austream for my fans?

Ashley - sure buy i think they will hate me.

Austin - no they won't trust me.

I tweeted about it and within seconds views were going up. they were so happy about it.

"Austin - hey guys what's up? me and Ashley were still in our pjs.

i saw comments like " does she like live with you or somethin" " is she your girlfriend" " " are you two the only ones in the house"

Austin - yes, Ashley does live with me now guys but that is personal business. anyway who's excited for the tour????? who got there tickets? i got messages like " me!!" " omg i'm so excited!!!" and " soon" and a bunch of hearts haha i love my mahomies.

i turned around and i noticed Ashley wasn't next to me. she was in the kitchen i brung my laptop up in front of her to scare her. " booo" she jumped and turned around and i kissed her. 

Austin - aha gotcha:P

Ashley - you are gonna pay for this. she said and turned back around to finish whatever it was she was doing.

I saw messages like "he did not just kiss her did he?" and "omg they kissed!" aha i was laughing. i started singing a few covers for them and talking about upcoming things and then i got off.

Ashley barely was with me on the stream. 

It was about 3pm and my mom and dave got back from their meetings and stuff. they were both tired and exhausted so they went right to bed. me and Ashley were on the couch she had her legs and waist down hanging on the couch and had her top body laying on my lap. *http://static3.depositphotos.com/1003760/261/i/950/depositphotos_2618206-Happy-couple-laying-on-couch.jpg*

i bent my head down and kissed her. we were going deeper and deeper into the kiss. she sat up and wrapped her legs around my waist and we kept going. it was getting so intense until someone stopped us.

Dave - hey Austin can you come talk to me for a second?

Austin - urgh yes dave. 

Dave - don't forget we are going to the studio tomorrow and ohhh if you are gonna do it at least go in your room he smirked and walked away. i slapped him on his back.

i came back and saw Ashley biting her lip at me. she is so damn sexy. 

It was time to go to bed since we had to get up in the morning. 

Ashley's pov - we arrived at the studio, i was wearing this.http://kaliescorner.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/hollister.jpg?w=500 i was starting to feel more comfortable in my body since my bruises went away. i really hope nothing else happens to me. i can't tell Austin the reason i was eating. tbh i have basically eating a real meal in like 2 days. i was feeling woozy but i couldn't tell that too him.

we were singing our new song " no air" Austin's voice was flawless at always. 

We did about 5 more songs. the crew couldn't make it. but they all will be going on tour with us. so that's gonna be really fun! 

me and Austin were taking a break we had 3 more songs to do afterwards. we sat on the little couch in the studio. we saw this new boy named " zack" come in. he looked our age. tall he had black hair and hazel eyes.

Zack - " hey you are Austin and Ashley right? well i'm gonna be the co manager on your tour. ill be picking the outfits out and dancers and songs you will sing. 

Austin's pov - we the way he talked made him sound cocky and he kept looking at Ashley. i was a little angry.

Zack - so its finally nice to meet you ashley. he said and kiss her hand all flirt like. i just sat there. i knew i wasn't gonna like this guy.

oh and its nice to meet you Austin Mahone, you sing that pop song that made 20 on the charts say somethin?

Austin - it made number 10. 

zack - oh sorry i only listen to good artist from a little while ago.

i clinched my fist ashley saw and said

Ash - um its time for me and Austin to go back to recording. it was nice talking to you zack.

Austin - that guy is NOT gonna get to me. he is just a hater. 

me and ashley were recording our last song. and i noticed she was getting dizzy because she kept rubbing her head and she wouldn't stand straight.

we had to keep stopping and she would keep saying she was fine.

we were almost finish the song until Ashley fell to the ground and was sprawled out on the floor........

this part was boringgggggg but i promise it will get better! thanks for reading mahomies<3