bruises to love ( part 26)

Austin's pov - It was tuesday and It was 8 am. I was the only one up. We were at a hotel right now because I will be performing here in maryland on friday so there is no need to be on the bus when we aren't going anywhere. I decided I should make breakfast for Ashley, of course my mom was out with her date and Dave wasn't here as well. But its so early so why is she out with him??? I don't even know what this guy looks like. I was gonna talk to my mom later so ill ask her about it.

I was done cooking the food so I brought it to me and Ashley's food to the bedroom. She was already up, watching cartoons. she is adorable.

Austin:"This is for you baby" i said ans smiled.

Ashley- "Aww thanks baby but you didn't have too" she smiled.

Austin - "But I wanted too because I love you"

Ashley - " And I love you.

*still Austin's pov*

When we got finish eating I wanted to talk to her about something.

Austin - " why are you wearing your necklace?" even tho I already knew where it was and why she did it I just wanna see what she says.

Ashley" III uhh I'm not gonna lie I was really mad at you so I took the necklace off and threw it. i'm sorry Austin" she frowned.

Austin - " I know I know I just wanted to see what you would say, i'm sorry that I broke your heart like that. none of this was suppose to happen. Ill always love you. All the things that we have been through just makes our relationship stronger." I said and Kissed her. I was pulling back she put her arms around my neck and contiuned the kiss. I put my hands on her waist. She smiled in between the kiss.

Ashley -" I love you with all my heart and I know I am only 16 and I might not know what love is all about but I know i'm in it. Every time I see you, you make my heart skip a beat every time you kiss me I feel the love. You accept me for who I am and you don't judge me on my past and ill find the necklace and I will put it back on." I smiled and kissed him again.

Austin - " This is why I love you, You like me for me not " Austin carter mahone the popstar" That's what I love most about you. ill never leave your side Ashley" I smiled big. Went back to sleep since it was still early. We cuddled and kissed until we both doozed off.

Ashley's pov - It was 3pm now, wow me and Austin slept in basically! my baby was still sleeping and he looked adorable. I didn't wanna wake him these last few days have been alot for him. I walked into the living room until I heard someone talking it. it sounded like mama mahone and a guy. I kepy listening, That deep voice sounded familar like I heard it before and i remember everything I hear and see. I turned and I couldn't believe who I saw, it was my dad...