bruises to love (part 19)

Austin's pov -  I was so frightened by, I didn't know what to do. I can't let her stay with Zack he won't even protect her if something happens. and my mom is still in alt so she doesn't know anything about this. I'm not going to tell her because then she'll call off the tour and everything and that will NOT be happening. Ashley's face had so much fear in it. It looked like she wanted to cry. My poor baby why does she have to go through this. Her dumbass stepdad probably wrote this. He needs to be put away  somewhere! My tour starts next week how am i gonna be able to watch Ashley and do the tour? ill be too worried about her. There was too many things going on in my head right now. I tore down the note and balled it up  and threw it to the ground. Me and ashley walked into the house, no one was here which was strange...

 "Austin I can't do this. Please don't leave me here alone with him. Something bad is going to happen to me. what am I gonna do"?? she had so many tears coming down her face, she wasn't even breathing correctly.  shh shh i said holding her. everything will be ok. I got you. Listen I have a plan but you have to promise me don't be afraid.

Ashley - ill do anything to get out of here.  

Me and Ashley were still arguing until my phone started ringing it was my mom.

Mom: Austin you have to go to the airport NOW! you have a big meeting tomorrow and YOU CAN'T MISS IT. 

Austin - BUT MYI'M HERE WITH ASHLEY RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T LEAVE HER.

Mom - you are gonna have too i'm sorry Austin but you have to leave you will see her in two months.. and with that she hung up.

Baby i turned to Ashley holding her hand. I have to leave now, I can't stay. my mom said i have an important meeting tomorrow. So I can't stay i'm so sorry baby. She started crying even harder.

Ashley - AUSTIN WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE REALLY GONNA LEAVE, SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT SOME DAMN MEETING. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. GET AWAY FROM ME! 

Austin - I do care about you. you know that why would you ever say that? and you are more imporant than anything but if i have to leave i'm sorry.

Ashley - YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST GET OUT! ILL SEE YOU IN TWO MONTHS IF I'M STILL ALIVE! she slapped me and kept pushing me until i was out the door. she barely had any energy from all the crying she did. THIS WHOLE DAY WAS A DISASTER AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU! and with that she slammed the door in my face.

I kept knocking on the door and i didn't have my keys or anything. The airport will have to let me on, they know me so they will let me go. It started raining I don't know what time the plane leaves and frankly i don't care I don't even wanna leave I can't believe she said all that too me.  I was half way near the the airport now and it hit me that meeting doesn't mean anything no matter what my mom says! my girlfriend is in danger right now and i'm worrying about some stupid meeting! i'm so dumb! I was walking back fast, back to the house.

Ashley's pov - I was laying on the couch rocking back and forth crying. I couldn't believe he would leave me like that! It started getting dark and it was thunder and lighting i was so scared. i was falling asleep until I heard the door open. I was trying to open my eyes when someone put a bag around my neck and was chocking me. I COULDN'T BREATH! I KNEW I WAS GOING TO DIE! I WAS TRYING TO KICK THE PERSON BUT IT WAS NO USE THEY WERE TOO STRONG! 

It was 5mins later and I was laying on a bed naked and sprawled out. A deep voice started talking to me.

Unknown - YOU BITCH GOT AWAY TOO MANY TIMES! WELL GUESS WHAT I GOT YOU NOW! AND YOU AREN'T GETTING AWAY WITH THIS YOU ARE ALL MINES NOW. The bag was now tight around my neck, i move or scream or anything. Another voice was talking to the other.

Unknown voice 2 - HAHA dude when you are finish with her my turn is next.

I knew exactly what voice it was. IT WAS ZACK................