bruises to love (part 22)

Austin's pov - Me and Ashley were leaving the beach. We were on our way back to the tour bus.When we got there Ashley ran right into the bathroom. Ashley - HAHA I BEAT YOU TOO THE BATHROOM she said and did a little happy dance. she looked so cute. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Austin - I'm going to get you beautiful. So open the door.

Ashley - nope sorry sexy i can't .

Austin - I acted like i was walking away and she opended the door she thought i was gone, works everytime aha

Ashley - OMG AUSTIN AHAHA LET ME GO!! I'M GONNA FALL INTO THE SHOW AHAHAH!!

Austin - i was tickling her and the shower water was running. she fell in. i laughed ahah! she looked angry but she looked so cute.

Ashley - Austin i'm gonna get revenge!!!

Austin - I kept laughing it was too funny until she pulled me in with her.

Ashley - look who is laughing now.. me AHAHA!!

I gave her this seductive looked and then kissed her she didn't stop be either. The water was still running and she had her bikini on and i still had my swimming trunks on. We kept on kissing but it was getting more intense as we were kissing. I Moved my lips off hers and moved them to her neck. I was kissing all down her neck and chest. she moaned " Oh Austin" it was a small whisper but it was so sexy. I kept going while i put my other hand to take her bikini bottom off. And with that me and my beautiful girlfriend had fun in the shower if you know what i mean....

When we came out of the bathroom after 2 hours of being in there we had alot of fun i smirked to myself. We were downstairs now and my mom was on the couch in the living room.

Mama - hey where you two been? Austin you have a concert in an hour! we have to get going.

Austin - mom i'm sorry! its just ---

Ashley - no its my fault i should have reminded Austin, it won't happen again.

mama smiled and walked away.

Austin - hey why you do that? I can take up for myself baby i don't want you getting in any trouble.

Ashley - no its ok. I smiled.

*next day*

Austin's pov - We arrived at the thearte for the concert it was hugeeeee!! I couldn't wait to to perform here!!!

Ashley - I wasn't feeling good but than something hit my mind oh no it can't be but it couldn't be because me and Austin didn't even go all the way in the shower.  Maybe its just my nerves because I know i'm not pregnant. I  have been having headaches for days idk. Oh well i'm excited for Austin to perform here tonite!!! 4,000 people!! my baby has come to far.

He just got on stage i decided to go tweet my fans i wonder if my followers went up since than.

I went on my twitter i couldn't believe what i saw! 10,000 followers! my mouth dropped! this is amazing. I tweeted " AWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10,000 FOLLOWERS! I DIDN'T THINK YOU GUYS WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ME! AHA! i see prayer tweets! thank you so much! i'm doing fine! just got a little headache but i'm ok. i hope to see you guys on tour with me and austin next month ill be performing with him! ill talk to you guys after the concert! xoxox"

After i got done tweeting I watched Austin on stage... he had this new dance move woah was it sexy! looked like something he used in bed(; aha dirty moment. anyway he was killing it but this time he brought a mahomie on stage it was amazing! on top of that it was a little girl it was soo cute! she was crying and everything awww! he gave her a autograph teady bear and kissed her cheek. This was too adorable I really wanna have a family with him one day.