bruises to love (part 33)

Austin's pov - I ran back up to the lady, I had to know whether this is Tiffany brown or not! 

Austin - "Excuse me may I ask you something?"...

Lady - " sure" she smiled.

Austin" Is your name tiffany brown?" when I said that her eyes popped out.

Lady - "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" she said terrified.

Austin" because you look just like the lady in this picture" I holded up the newspaper. she grabbed it from me and sat on the floor. and started crying. Ashley was in the other room. 

Lady - " YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE I'M TIFFANY BROWN. I CHANGED MY NAME."

Austin - " Why?"

Lady" Because everyone thinks i'm dead..."

Austin " you mean you faked your own death???"

Lady "are you Austin Mahone?"

Austin - "Yes how do you know this?"

Lady - "I---"

She was cut off by a little girl running up to her.

Lil girl " MOMMY MOMMY! You have to deliver the next meal!" ............

Austin's pov - I was so in shock right now... Someone interrupted my thoughts.. Ashley came running in the room.

Ashley - "Austin whats takin...you...so..long..." She couldn't believe her eyes. " iiittt can't be" she said stuttering. " IT CAN'T BE YOU! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!! " she said and sat on the bed crying...

Austin - "Baby calm down. I know what you are thinking but this is really your mom..." 

Ashley - " Austin this could be an impostor!!!" she said still crying.

Austin - "Trust me its not!"

Lady - "I can't believe its you!" she ran and hugged ashley.

Ashley got right up angry than I ever saw her before.

Ashley - " DON'T YOU FUCKING HUG ME!!! YOU LEFT ME! HOMELESS! AND ALONE! I HAVE HAD THE WORST LIKE UNTIL AUSTIN FOUND ME. I WAS RAPED. THEN ALMOST RAPED AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL! AND IF YOU REALLY ARE MY MOM I HATE YOU! YOU LET ME GO THROUGH TORTURE. YOU NEVER CAME BACK FOR ME. I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE AN ACTRESS. YOUR DAMN HUSBAND IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOW. HE TREATS ME LIKE SHIT! HE IS ENGAGED TO MY BOYFRIENDS MOTHER!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE'S MY FATHER! ME AND AUSTIN WILL BE RELATED SOON AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO DATE HIM AGAIN! AND WHO IS THIS LITTLE GIRL?? YOUR DAUGHTER?? I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR DUMB-ASS HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY REALLY NAME IS BROWN? I GO BY " ASHLEY COLE" BECAUSE MY FAKE ASS STEP DAD NAMED ME COLE!! HE WASN'T EVEN MY STEP DAD. HE IS SOME PERVERT WHO FOUND ME OFF THE STREET AND TOOK ME IN! I WOULD HAVE DIED IF IT WASN'T FOR AUSTIN! HE IS THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS EARTH WHO CARES ABOUT ME! MY GRANDPARENTS DON'T CARE THEY HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME IN YEARS AND MY FUCKED UP PARENTS ARE JUST UGH!! SO DON'T HUG ME!!" 

Tiffany looked horrified.

Austin - " oh gosh Ashley you have to calm down.  we finally found who we were looking for, your mother. now we will sit here and Tiffany you aren't leaving till we get all the info because as you can see your daughter is fed up with you."

Lil girl - "mommy who are these people? and you have to go and get the next meal!"

Tiffany - "Tell them i'm on break" she said sweetly.

Lil - " ok mommy" she said in her baby voice.

Tiffany - " ok before I get started I have to say Ashley everything you said is true about me and Steven But that newspaper article didn't tell you much." "The truth is....Steven kidnapped me the next day out of the house, He knocked me out with a hammer. I had a big concussion but I made it through he  cleaned the whole house while I was out cold and then put me in the back of a truck. I never escaped that horror. I was so worried about you for the rest of my life Ashley. I thought you died. I cried and prayed each and everyday that you were somewhere out there safe. Steven left you in that house all alone with no one ." she said crying.

Ashley " Mom I tried to get to my grandparents house. But the maniac took me! he raped me when I was only a child. And all you could be was thoughtful???????? You never escaped from him?? wow you must have cared alot." she said angry.

Tiffany " I tried my best everyday but he had be in the closet.  this deep dark closet. He would feed me once a day and he would leave me in there all night. One day 5 years ago he raped me right after he raped me he left the building with me chained to the bed. I managed to escape. I never told anyone about it because no one would believe me.  and that's how I got the little girl you just saw her name is Lucy. She doesn't know what really happened and she doesn't even know who her father is. She doesn't know what steven looks like" The whole acting industry never found me again. They thought I died or had a disease. I changed my name and moved to another country and now i'm a poor parent who barely can take care of her daughter. she said still crying.

Austin - " How did the kidnapping and anger come about, in him?" Austin said really intrseted. 

Tiffany - "hee hee got mad one day because of my acting job" she said sniffing. " I had to kiss a guy in a movie, Steven had a really bad anger problem. He didn't want me playing in any romance movies. But I did anyway. He was the reason I was fired from all the movies I was going to play in.. He would beat me because I had to kiss a guy in a movie. He went to jail once before. But he found a way to escape.  " Ashley looked up"

Ashley and Austin - " WHAT?????"

Tiffany - " That's when I learned something about Steven. He is out there somewhere with your mom Austin. He is gonna rape her and try to steal all her money. Gets her pregnant and then leaves. He gets engaged to the girl and treat her likes she everything for a while than the real him shows. He isn't any good He has another daughter or son out there because he has done this to other successful women. Austin you need to save your mom. and FAST." steven has changed his look and he is going to marry your mom so he can get his last name changed so the police won't come looking for him. That's how he has escaped all this time. By changing his style and his last name. and no one knows what he looks like now accept for your mom Austin... she doesn't know what type of man he is and Ashley baby i'm so so so sorry * she said crying*  for everything that you have been through  there is one more thing you must know... Steven sn't really your father...