Bruises to love (46)

Ashley's pov -  I couldn't believe this... my baby isn't dead!!! All this time!!!! the whole hospital was in on this!!! Who is doing this too my family?!?!?! I can't take this anymore.

Austin - "This cannot be happening right now!!! My child is out there with some stranger!!!!...wait wait... Ashley the doctor told me you said you didn't want me too see it because it was too bad...

Ashley - " Austin... I never said that.  I don't remember saying that." she said looking confused.

Austin - well the Doctor lied. How didn't we know the baby was a fake? you were sleep through all of it so you wouldn't fill the pain...WAIT I GOT IT NOW! They did that so you wouldn't know... and I was asleep and so was your mom and tiffany so none of us saw anything. 

Ashley - "Yeah, that was in the note kinda....wait where is my mom?"

Austin - " She was just here!"

Ashley - " Me and Austin grabbed the note, I whipped my tears and we ran out the room. My mom or lucy weren't downstairs or anywhere in the house,  did someone take them?!?!? oh my gosh this can't be good. This can't be good. 

Austin - " HER CAR ISN'T OUTSIDE EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ashley - "Oh my gosh someone took them Austin!"

Austin - "Oh god... my mom is calling...." " Hello...." A deep voice started talking....

Unknown - "I have your mother... and if you want her back you need to do what I say. I have your baby too. You and your bitch better do everything I say or I will blow this whole building and all your precious family will be gone" Mama - " AUSTIN!!! PLEASE HELP ME!" Unknown - "Shut up you bitch!" and the line went dead.....

Austin - The horror and scare in my moms voice... if I don't find her I don't know what ill do... i'm shaking and i'm on the verge of breaking down."That wasn't my mom! someone has her and the baby!!! and they are threathning us to do what he says or he will kill her and the baby." He said scared.

Ashley - " AUSTIN! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO?!!? MY MOM AND LUCY ARE GONE. OUR BABY IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE! AND SO IS YOUR MOM. THIS ALL HAPPENED TOO FAST! HOW DID THEY EVEN GET MY MOM!!!! WE WERE ALL IN THE SAME ROOM. OH MY GOD AUSTIN WE HAVE TO FIND WHERE THEY ARE! ITS THE ONLY WAY!!!!"

Austin - " He says we have to do what he says.... but he didn't say what....." I said shaking even more.

Ashley - " wait... don't you have a tracking device on your phone to track down where each person is calling from????????"

Austin - " Ash! you are right!!!!"

Austin's pov- I was looking at the call... The person is so stupid to call from my moms phone... I found exactly where he was hiding her. I grabbed ashley's hand and we jumped in my car. I was speeding and missing every light... the cops were chasing my car but then they lost me... When me and Ashley arrived at the house I told her not to let go of my hand at all. We have to stay together. The house was huge. and the block was empty and dead. It looks like no one live here in years. There was dead tress all over the ground. The house was dark and no lights were on. We are gonna have to find a way to get in without anyone hearing us.

Austin - "Look Ashley! We will go through the back door. This house is huge so I know it has one.

She just nodded, she was in too much shock at the moment. and so was I.

We went through the back door carefully. Ashley didn't let go of my hand at all. We were going around the house when we saw baby stuff on the floor. I wanted to cry. This person took my baby's childhood. Whoever this person is i'm going to kill them with no hesitation. THEY WILL PAY!.