bruises to love (part 31)

Austin's pov - I ran into the room as fast as I could.... Ashley was shaking and screaming on the floor. My mom, Dave and Steven all ran in. 

Mama - "STOP THE BUS!! SOMEONE CALL 911!!!"

Dave ran to the phone to call 911. 

The arrived really fast! 

Ashley wouldn't stop shaking and screaming. I was crying my mom was and so was dave. Steven was just standing there! WTH! HIS DAUGHTER IS SHAKING AND SCREAMING AND ALL HE IS DOING IS STANDING THERE?? YOU KNOW WHAT?? I'M NOT EVEN GONNA WORRY ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW! I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIVING!. 

They rushed her into a room.

Doctor - "THROW SOME WATER ON HER! WE HAVE TO GET HER TO WAKE UP!!! SHE IS STILL ASLEEP!".

The poured hot water on her legs down. She opened her eyes are stopped shaking and screaming. 

Doctor - WE GOT HER! 

Ashley - "Where am I???" she said stuttering every word.

Austin - "you are in the hospital... you were shaking and screaming in your sleep". 

Ashley - "oh my gosh! what a terrible dream!!!!"

Doctor - honey do you know what the dream was about? 

Ashley - "no no!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!! ITS TOO MUCH HORROR! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! I HAVE TO GO!" she said shaking the bed.

Austin -" baby calm down" I said sincerely. 

Doctor - " you will be able to now because there's no injuries or anything shown. But we want you to see a therapist." she said sincerely. 

Ashley " I DON'T NEED TO SEE A THERAPIST! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!!" 

Doctor - " Here is the number and and place hope to see you there, have a great day ms. cole." she smiled and walked away.

Mama - "Oh my god! i'm so happy you are ok Ashley!" she gave her a tight hug.

Dave" same here! you almost gave me a heart attack! " he hugged her tight as well.

They all walked out accept Austin. 

Austin - "baby i'm so happy you are ok! if something would have happened to you I don't know what I would have done!" I said and kissed her hard.

Ashley - Austin I love you so much!! thank you for saving me again!

*Still Austin's pov *

We arrived back at the bus, everyone went back to sleep. WOW! this all happened so fast. I still need to do some evidence on what that newspaper said. Was ashley living a lie? or she didn't know her real last name was brown? was she just as confused as I am? I HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS! Ashley fell back to sleep instantly. It was 3 in the morning. We will miss our plane but oh well we will get on the next one. Ashley's health was more important. I digged in my pocket to get the newspaper I looked in my first pocket it wasn't there and then my second one.. it wasn't in neither... it was gone...

*Last day of the tour*

Austin's pov - Today was the last day of the tour! I couldn't believe it! Me and Ashley have come a long way. Since her accident I felt as thought we have gotten even closer. Ashley album has been released and its number 10 on the charts! I'm so proud of her! My birthday past as you may know! Ashley planned a surprise party for me. Alex and the whole crew was there. I was so happy they were. I missed them. Now that i'm off tour I can see them again. I can't believe i'm 17 now. Ashley's bday past as well. She is 17 too. Lets just say we had alot of fun on her bday(; oh and you may have been asking whatever happen to the newspaper? Well... I found it! guess where it was? in stevens drawer!!! I snuck in there the next day after our LA concert and took it. Since then, everyday he has been giving me mean looks but has never done anything. I had this evil smirk on my face. Oh and as for asking ashley.. I have tried bringing it up but every time I ask her a question about her past life she changes the subject. And lately she has been acting really weird. Everytime she sees me her eyes pop out her head. When I try to pleasure her she says she is too tired. And she has been like that for 2 months now and i'm really getting tired of it. After this concert i'm gonna be asking her alot of questions and I demand answers...

Austin - "THANK YOU TX! MY HOMETOWN!!! I LOVE YOU!!! THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE TOUR AND I'M GLAD IT WAS WITH YOU ALL! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE MAHOMIE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3" and with that I was ending my first tour ever......

Ashley has performed before me this time because I had something big to do at the end of mines. I walked back stage to get in the shower...

Ashley's pov -

Ashley - @ashleycolesmusic "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY ALBUM IS NUMBER 10 ON THE CHARTS!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT MY BEAUTIFUL FANS BY MY SIDE!!!! oh and I have a new single coming out soon! you guys are gonna love it!!!! its called " didn't mean it" lets try and trend #readyfordidntmeanit! GO GO GO!! xoxo(:"  After  I tweeted it my mentions were blowing up. I love my fans. I started rting them they were freaking out. I had a little more fun with them and then realize it was trending worldwide. @ashleycolemusic " AHHH OUR FIRST TREND EVER!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" 

And with that I logged off to get in the shower and figure out where this journey goes from here....

I was walking around the hotel room. Mama mahone wasn't here because she was out setting up a meeting for me and Austin to be on Ellen. Steven must have went with her. I was angry. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. I went into the bathroom and realized Austin was in there.  I'd figure I'd surprise him and get in the shower. I smirked to myself.  I took my clothes off and snuck behind Austin in the shower. I was kissing on his neck gently. he turned around and smirked.

Ashley - " hey baby" I smirked and kept kissing him.

Austin - " hey sexy" he smirked.

Ashley " surprise?" i said seductively.

Austin" Actually I am"

Ashley " aha well" 

Austin - " while you are in here, lets do something"

Ashley" well it depends on what I have to do" she whispered in my ear.

Austin" well we could do this.." i kissed her lips softly.

Ashley " ok I'm loving that already" she smirked.

Austin - we started off kissing slowly and then sped it up a few than we went faster. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kept going faster and faster. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gjfoi65L1r22mf6o1_500.gif we were about to go all the way until we heard my mother come in.  I groaned to myself. " I guess we have to get out because my moms here, this is why I need my own place"

Ashley - " aha its alright babe! you can get some milk and cookies later" she winked.

Austin - oh I hope so" he winked. 

Austin's pov - Me and Ashley got dressed and went into the kitchen to see were my mom was. She was on the counter top kissing HIM. "MOM!!! GET A ROOM!!!" I YELLED.

Mama - "Oh sorry son me and Steven just can't get enough of each other" she giggled.

Steve - " yeah man loosing up, I always see you up on Ashley" he smirked. 

Ashley's eyes popped out. 

Austin - I was about to yell at him. He didn't have a normal smirk. It was one of those devious one. Was he watching me and Ashley when would kiss and do other things? my thoughts were interrupted by my mother talking again.

Mama - Austin and Ashley me and Steven have something to tell you. We hope you are excited.

Me and Ashley went to take a seat. He is already living with us! what more is there?

Mama - "Me and Steven are engaged!!!!".......

What will Austin and Ashley's reactions be?? did you see this coming?? aha hoped you liked it! thanks for reading!!