bruises to love ( part 27)

Ashley's pov - I couldn't believe it! its him, I ran back to our room and ran into the bathroom and cried my eyes. How does he still look the same after all these years? is my mother alive or no? so many questions going on in my head right now and I can't stop crying. I can't tell Austin about this will he believe me? he never seen what my parents looked like either. i'm crying so much right now but I can't help it how could he do this too me? he hasn't been around for YEARS and he has a nerve to start dating someone and never ever thinking about where I might have been all this time? FUCK HIM.

Austin's pov - I finally woke up, I was on my way to the bathroom but it was locked ashley must have been in there. I waited till she was done. When she came back out something wasn't right about her but I couldn't put my finger on it.  So i went up behind her and hugged her she smiled but I knew it was fake.

Austin:"hey baby whats wrong?"

Ashley" Nothing i'm fine"

Austin" I know something is wrong ashley you should just tell me"

Ashley" AUSTIN I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME."

Austin" woah why you yelling? relax." i was holding her in my arms but she didn't wanna be touched or anything, what is wrong with her? 

Ashley" I CAN'T RELAX KNOWING THAT YOUR MOTHER IS DATING MY DAD!" she started crying.

Austin - my whole world just changed and so did my facial expression. I didn't know whether to scream or throw something. " how do you know this?" i said with no emotion I was too shocked at the moment.

Ashley - " Austin I know what my dad looks like even tho I haven't seen him in years. I don't know what to do!" she was crying more..

Austin" shh sh shh i said" i said and holded her. " we will get through this i promise but you will be on tour with me in two weeks and you can't cancel because your fans want to see you"

Ashley " ugh i know! come to think of it maybe your mom already knows that he is my father and that's why she hasn't brung him over here"

Austin" you may be right! i'm seriously annoyed  right now! how could she do this too us? you know what thats it!!!" 

Ashley " Austin NO STOP! DON'T GO OUT THERE!!! i may be wrong." i said trying to pull him back. but it was too late he ran out.

Austin's pov - 

Austin" hello mom who is this??" i said trying to stay calm.

Mama" Austin this is steven... the guy I am seeing" she said trying not to sound nervous.

Austin" oh well why is he here?" i said with an attitude.

Mama" we are are all going out to dinner in a few so get ready."

Austin" what if I don't want to go?" i said being smart.

Mama" Austin don't start you AND ashley are going and that's final" 

Ashley came into the room and she couldn't even look at steven she was so disgusted with him. He  was standing there like he didn't know who she was but  i knew deep down inside he did. 

We arrived at the restaruant and me and Ashley weren't excited at all. I can't believe all this right now.

Austin - can we order already? I'm ready to go".

Mama" AUSTIN THAT'S ENOUGH! STOP BEING SO RUDE! YOU WILL SIT DOWN AND EAT AND HAVE FUN! YOU UNDERSTAND ME"?

Austin -" yes".  i mumbled with an attitude.  Ashley was just looking at steven in shock. 

Austin- it was an hour into the dinner and this was the most awkward dinner we have ever experienced. Ashley or me dressed properly we didn't even care we couldn't believe what was happening. I kep asking steven questions and he looked nervous to answer all of them. his fake ass. HE LEFT HIS DAUGHTER AT A YOUNG AGE AND HIS WIFE MIGHT BE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE DEAD OR ALIVE!  Ashley was playing with her food. She was on the urge of crying again but she tried to hold everything in.

Ashley - "um can i be excused to the bathroom?"

Mama" sure ashley." she smiled.

Ashley pov - I walked into the bathroom and cried my eyes out I couldn't believe all of this. After about 10 mins I stopped and walked out until someone grabbed me by my neck and said " You better not tell her anything or you won't see daylight again" this person was chocking me, I could barely breath. When they were done talking he let me go and I realized it was my dad....

I walked back to the table as if nothing happened. I was shaking in the inside. Austin was holding my hand under the table but he doesn't know how I feel in the inside right now.

Mama - Me and Steven have an annoucement to make, Steve will be going on the road with us! for the rest of the tour and when we are done when we go back home he is living with us!

Austin's pov - me and Austin dropped our forks and our food fell out of our mouths. We couldn't believe it..........