Bruises to love ( 45)

Ashley's pov - I couldn't believe he was there. I was so shocked. My thoughts were interrupted by him talking.

Austin - Well um are you gonna let me in? or I will have to stay in the rain forever?" he laughed.

Ashley - " oh oops sorry"

I was still in shock I couldn't believe it. 

Ashley - "Austin you can't be here right now... your mom will kill you and if my mom finds out... idk what she will do."

Austin - " Look I don't care what they say... they can't just take you away from me like that. and don't listen to anything that my mom said. None of this is your fault. None of it! I do things for you because I love you. we will be adults in a few months its time to stop listening to our parents and make our own decisions. We still have our careers to worry about. We can't let our past ruin our future. So please let me do this... let me stay?"

Ashley -" Austin of course you can stay but we have alot to talk about."

Austin - " I know" he sighed. " I just wanna get back to my music, me and you on tour having a great time. No people trying to ruin it. Its like it never turns out good for us." He said sadly.

Ashley - " Look Austin.... I know its going to be hard but if you want it to work than we have to do whatever it takes."

Austin - " you are right... but I have one thing to ask for right now...."

Ashley - " Which is?"

Austin -" Can I have a kiss?" he smiled.

Ashley - " Come here handsome..." I smiled.

We were laying on the bed and I had my legs wrapped around his waist and we were making out... I missed his touch and the way he makes me feel. I never want to let him go he is apart of me that will never leave.

Austin - " You are amazing."

Ashley - " No you are and I love you.."

Austin - " I love you too..."

Ashley - " We have to get you out of those wet clothes..."

Austin - " I didn't bring any..." he looked down.

Ashley - "AUSTIN! oh gosh.. what are we gonna do now..." I said panicking.

Austin - " oh wait! I remembered... I have some clothes in my car... but how will I be able to get them...I will get them wet..."

Ashley - " Ill get them... give me your keys.. ill just tell my mom that I'm going to her car and that I forgot something."

Austin - "ok"

I was going outside to get Austin's clothes... my mom is so easy she didn't ask me any questions or any suspicions she just let me go. I came back in the house and went up to my room  made sure I locked the door and Austin went to go get dressed.  When he came back out he looked amazing. 

Ashley - " You look amazing as usual.."

Austin - " Thank you babe" he smiled.

Ashley - " Ok what can we do..."

Austin - " This... he said and kissed me neck."

Ashley - " Austin if you start this I swear..." 

Austin - : you know you want it" he winked.

He was right, I missed him so much and I missed his everything... and with that me and my amazing boyfriend made love for the rest of night....

Austin's pov - I woke up feeling amazing. Ashley had her arm wrapped around my stomach I just smiled down at her she was so beautiful and she slept so peaceful I love her so much. 

I went into the bathroom and did my usual stuff and then came back out. It was about 10 mins later.... I saw Ashley on the bed with her head down. was she upset about something?

Austin - " Hey ash" I said and tapped her shoulder....

She looked up and she had a million tears come down her face.

Austin - "Oh my gosh baby what is wrong?!?!?!"

Ashley -" AUSTIN! I CAN'T RIGHT NOW!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!" She said crying even harder.

Austin - " Ashley... you have to tell me what happen!" 

Before she could her mom came into the room...

Tiffany - " Oh my god! Austin what are you doing here?!?!?!?!" she said confused.

Austin -" I can explain."

Tiffany - " NO! Austin you heard what your mother said. I don't need her coming here yelling at me and my family again! You and my daughter can't be together. You need to leave!"

Ashley - " MOM! HE CAN'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW. WE CAN'T WORRY ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW! 

Tiffany - " what happened?!?!"

OUR BABY ISN'T REALLY DEAD!!!....

Austin - "WAIT?? WHAT?!?!"

Tiffany - " oh. my. god.

Ashley-  " WHY WOULD I?!?!  I WOKE UP.. AND SAW A PIECE OF PAPER LAYING NEXT TO ME IT HAD BLOOD DRIPPING FROM IT."

Austin- " HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!? I LEFT FOR A FEW MINS!"

Tiffany - "WAIT! everyone needs to calm down....Austin let Ashley continue."

Ashley - " I was waking up and I realized it was something on my back and it was wet... it was blood and it was a piece of paper and it had writing on it. I wanted to scream but I knew my mom would come in and see what was going on and then she would find Austin... well looks like she did. anyway... I was reading the note and it said this..." she said crying.

*Note* - HAHA. Austin mahone and Ashley cole? you thought you lost your child? oh no its with me nice and safe..... The whole hospital thing was all an act.. they all were working FOR ME. The baby they put in the jar was a fake. You were out cold when you had the baby out and Austin and His family were sleep so it was perfect! I Have your precious little baby but you won't have it back unless you do what I say in less than 24 hours other wise this baby will be dead and SO WILL YOU." 

*Think hard back to when the baby died. Did Ashley really say all the things the doctor told Austin? why didn't Ashley say anything if the doctor was lying?? Did Ashley know all this all along? is all her crying in this chapter fake?!?!, was ashley warned not to say anything? who is lying?!? and who is behind all this? do you know?* lol lots of questions!