Bruises to love (43)

Ashley's pov -  I was getting really nervous. I left the bowling alley to go to the car. When I got there the door was closed and I went to the back of the car...I was Austin on the ground with blood all over his face and he was breathing. I couldn't believe it WHO DID THIS TO HIM?!?!?!?! I barely could breathe myself I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called 911.

Ashley - " PLEASE COME!!!! PLEASE!!! AND HURRY!!!" I said crying hard.

I told them the address and where I was. I was holding onto Austin crying while looking at him. He looked hopeless and helpless its like someone took the life right of him. Those beautiful eyes were drowned. Those kissable lips were frozen. His beautiful face was pale. There was no one on the block it was DEAD. how could someone not seeing this going on?!?!?!??!?! whoever did this is gonna pay. OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY NEED TO HURRY UP! MY BOYFRIEND IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley - " Austin please don't leave me. I know you can't hear me but please stay with me. please.." I said crying even more. '

I was sobbing so hard. This day was going perfectly and then this has to happen. If Austin doesn't make it I don't wanna live on this earth anymore.

The ambulance finally came after about 30 mins. They put Austin in and they drove... They were speeding. they were trying to get Austin to breathe but nothing was working. I started crying harder I didn't have many tears left. I can't believe this is happening.

We arrived at the hospital and they rushed Austin into a room. I ignored everyone and ran in. THEY WILL NOT STOP ME FROM SEEING MY BOYFRIEND.

They kept pupping Austin to see if he was breathing and NOTHING was working!! Austin please breathe!! please!!!

Doctor - "HE ISN'T BREATHING!!! ONLY TWO MORE PUMPS OR ITS OVER!"

Ashley - NO NO NO!!!! IT CAN'T BE!! OH MY GOSH AUSTIN PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!.

Doctor - 1...2....3 *pump* " HE STILL ISN'T BREATHING! ONE MORE PUMP!!!!

Its like my whole world is crashing day...by day. If Austin doesn't make it... I'm done!!!! I was looking at the the ground. I saw my tears falling. Dear god please let Austin make it. PLEASE

*one of those dramatic pauses* lol

Doctor - 1...2...3!! *pump* ................." HE'S BREATHING!!!!!*

I looked up and saw Austin coughing. HE WAS BREATHING!!!!!! I couldn't move because of all doctors that were in the room. I was so happy. Thank you god. Thank you god.

It was about an hour later I was in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to finish. They had fixed up all of Austin scars and the doctor came in he was looking at his papers and then at me.

Doctor - "Lucky Mr.Mahone made it through.... He has a broken arm. and one of his ribs almost broke but it was in a condition that we could fix it. He has scars on his face. He was deep cuts on his legs. He won't be able to perform for a while or until he says he is fine. You or whoever else will have to take care of him like do his driving for him, things like that. He can still walk but it might take him a few minute's because of the cuts. Here is the treatment for his arm and cuts and scars. He also has a few bruises on his back but they will go away on there own. Austin is free to go. He should be walking out any minute, have a great day".

I thanked the doctor and waited for Austin to come out. His face was lit up and he had his arm thing on and his sweat pants and shirt. He smiled when he saw me. He tried to run but it hurted too bad and it broke my heart. I ran over too him and helped him walk to the car.

Me and Austin didn't talk the whole ride home. We arrived at the house to see Mama Mahone, Tiffany and lucy on the floor... they were all crying until they saw Austin. Mama mahone ran up too him.

MM- "OH MY GOD AUSTIN. THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE OK!!! OH MY BABY!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

Austin - "I was walking to the car to get something for Ashley and I turned around and they started hitting me?"

MM - " Who's they?"

Austin - " Idk who it was but it was more than one of them."

Ashley - " I'm so----"

MM- " YOU KNOW WHAT?? SHUT IT ASHLEY! EVER SINCE YOU AND AUSTIN GOT TOGETHER ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT HELL! LOOK AT MY SON! YOU DID THIS! HE IS TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT YOU THAT HE CAN'T WORRY ABOUT HIM! HE HAS BEEN SAVING YOU FOR THE LONGEST. I LET IT SLIDE BUT I AM DONE! YOU AND YOUR MOTHER NEED TO LEAVE NOW!"

Austin -" Wait! mom you can't do that!!! i'm fine!! I love Ashley! you can't make them all leave! none of this is her fault. 

MM - " NO AUSTIN. YOU DON'T NEED A GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW. ITS OVER. ASHLEY GO GET YOUR STUFF AND YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE. ITS OVER BETWEEN YOU TWO. NO MORE ASHLEY AND AUSTIN. ASHLEY YOU NEED TO HANDLE YOUR CAREER  ELSEWHERE! AND AUSTIN WILL HANDLE HIS HERE.

Tiffany - " woah woah woah.... you can't be yelling at my daughter like this! none of this is her fault! I know I haven't been here long enough but you will NOT talk to my daughter like that."

MM - "EXCUSE ME? I TOOK CARE OF HER! I GOT HER AWAY FROM HER ABUSIVE STEPDAD! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS GETTING ABUSED. YOU WERE TOO BUSY "HIDING" I CAN KICK OUT WHOEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE!!!!"

Tiffany " You really didn't have to go there. that's it! Ashley grab your stuff WE ARE going to leave!" 

I was crying I didn't know what else to do I never knew mama mahone had all this built up inside of her... it finally came out today. Me and Austin's love is over....

I packed all my things. I heard someone coming up the steps. I knew it was Austin because everyone else is still downstairs arguing.

Austin - " Baby please don't go." he said crying.

Ashley - I walked over to him and grabbed his face gently..."Austin...you heard your mother... its over we are through. all of this is my fault....look at you...I DID THIS!" I said crying hard.

Austin - " YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! please don't listen to her! she is just upset right now. I need you.. you are my love you can't leave me.." he said still crying.

Ashley - I gave him one last kiss.. this will be the last kiss I ever give him.... " Goodbye Austin" I put my head down and grabbed my suitcases and walked out the room. I was full of tears and I was dying in the inside.

I got in my mom's car... put lucy in the car seat and we drove off... Ill never be able to see Austin Carter Mahone... the boy who saved my life ever again...