Bruises to love (part 39)

Austin's pov - Me and Ashley were startled but the noise. We were kind of scared because it is night and there is crazy people out there....

Austin - " Come on let's go.." I had to gently help Ashley up... Since he stomach wasn't small anymore. we started running but Ashley yelled in pain.

Ashley - "Austin I can't run anymore! It hurts!" she yelled. 

The noise was getting closer...I gave all my strength in and picked up Ashley and Put her in the car.. she kept yelling and yelling but I had to concentrate on getting her back to the home...

We finally arrived at home and I sat Ashley on the couch. Everyone came downstairs... Ashley was done screaming but she looked so tired and worn out. I gave her some fruit and she layed on the couch and ate it.  I noticed that Sarah wasn't here anywhere in the house....

I made Ashley a bubble bath and Carried her upstairs and took off her clothes and put her in the tub. She smiled at me.

Ashley - " Austin thank you so much for this... but do you want to join me?" she winked.

Austin - " aha if you insist" I smirked.

I got in the tub with her but I got behind her no not in that way... but I put soap on her shoulders and messaged them for her. She just relaxed and became less tensed. She deserves this she has been through alot lately. After about and hour with being in the tub we got out and it was about 11pm now.

Ashley's pov - Me and Austin were walking out the bathroom I noticed a shadow moved in my room but when I went in there no one was there... I was scared so I wanted to sleep in Austin's room tonite. I got  inside his bed and went under the covers. He was in the bathroom but he finally came out.

Austin - " aww look how adorable you look pregnant."

Ashley - " Austin this isn't funny... I look like an elephant.."

Austin -" A beautiful elephant" he smirked and kissed me.

Ashley-" you play too much" I laughed. " But Austin who do you think was the person that was following us?"

Austin - "Babe tbh I don't know.. It couldn't have been the paps because we would have heard cameras..."

Ashley -"That is true"

Austin- " But what did catch my eye was that Sarah wasn't here when we got back..."

Ashley - "maybe she went home.."

Austin - "baby she got back a few minutes after we did...."

Ashley -" Austin maybe her house is down the street or something"

Austin - " are you seriously taking her side? when you were the one who was arguing about her earlier?"

Ashley - "Ok ok you are right.. but what can I do?"

Austin - "nothing leave it to me..."

Ashley - " Austin what are you thinking?"

Austin - "Nothing nothing just go to bed babe.."

Ashley - "ok but don't do anything stupid.."

Austin - "I'm not... now goodnight" He smiled.

*next day* 

Austin's pov - I wasn't convinced... I know sarah was creeping on us. and I can prove it! She was there! But right now I can't be worry about her.. Long as she doesn't her my child or girlfriend i'm good. But i'm still gonna watch out for her... I needed to go for a run around the park. Ashley will probably still be sleep when I get back.

Ashley's pov - I was laying in bed and realized that Austin wasn't next to me anymore... He probably had to go somewhere early and didn't wanna wake me... I was going back to sleep when sarah came back into the room...

Sarah - "Hey bestie!" she said happidly..

Ashley - "Um hi"

Sarah - "I made you breakfast since Austin had to go finish his video...." she smiled.

Ashley -" aw thanks, that's really sweet of you" 

Sarah - "No problem.. enjoy.." she smirked and smiled..."and oh.. everyone else went out for breakfast so its just me and you" she smiled big. "I'm so happy to be able to see my bestie again!"

Ashley - "yeah umm same here" I faked smiled and rubbed my stomach.

Sarah - "I can't wait for you to have your baby! I can't wait to be a godmother!"

Who said she was gonna be the godmother?...

Ashley - "Yeah" I faked smiled again

Sarah - "Well..I have to go wash the dishes ill be right back and we can continue talking..." she smiled big again..

She was starting to scare me.. why was she so happy... and why is she here? isn't she suppose to be home?... I got up and went into the bathroom to get in the shower.

Sarah's pov - Today is the day everyone, I thought in my head... I will get revenge... I will take what's mine.. the baby and the boy.. IT WILL BE MINE.

Ashley's pov - I was getting out the shower and getting dressed. This was gonna take me forever.... 

Sarah's pov - I knew it would take Ashley a while to get dressed so this would be the perfect time to get him... Austin came into house tired and sweaty... I made Everyroom upstairs sound proof last night so whatever room Ashley goes in to find clothes, she won't hear a thing... I had on my " nice clothes" if you know what I mean I smirked.

Austin - "Hey sarah"

Sarah  -"Hey Austin" I smirked. " I made you a good energy drink because I knew you be tired when you got back, here ya go.." 

Austin - " aww thanks!! i really needed this.. thanks! but where is Ashley?"

Sarah - "Oh she went out with your mom and Tiffany and Lucy.."

Austin - "that's funny she hates going out for breakfast."

Sarah - "oh well.. she said she needed some air.."

Austin - "Oh well thanks for telling me..."

Sarah - "No problem" I faked smiled.

Austin was going to lay on the couch... that "little something" I put in that drink will make him " woozy" in a few minutes.

Ashley's pov - I was almost done getting dressed.. it didn't take as long as I thought it would. Urgh this baby is killing me tho...She keeps kicking...I beginned to walk down the steps...now this will take me forever....

Austin's pov - I was laying on the couch and my vision wasn't that clear... Someone had got on top of  me...

Sarah - "Hey Austin... are you ready?"

Austin - "ready for what?"

Sarah - " for you to be mines?" she smirked.

Austin - "wait what??? sarah what are you doing???"

Sarah - "This!" 

and with that she kissed me really hard... she start unbuttoning my pants. I couldn't really see because my vision as going out...

Austin - "STOP! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! IF SHE SEE'S THIS SHE WILL FLIP OUT!"

Ashley - too late I already saw... 

Ashley ran out the door as fast as she could... she didn't care about the pain or anything she just wanted to get out of there..

*In sarah's head* - mission 1 accomplished... I smirked to myself.