bruises to love ( part 20)

Ashley's pov - I couldn't believe this was happening again accept this time I know i'm going to be raped and I can't do anything to stop it.  I reconized the first voice it was my EVIL STEPDAD! he was going to rape me and so was zack! I kne he wasn't any good at ALL! and Austin will never know that this happend to me. Because After this happens i'm running away as fast I can FORGET MY CARRER AND EVERYTHING! I JUST WANT TO DIE! mom where are you? I need you right now please send me a angel to save me from ths horror.

Austin's pov - I arrived at the house I noticed the door was kind of opened. I know it was lock when Ashley pushed me out. Someone is in there!!! I ran around the whole house I didn't see anything until I ran upstiars and I couldn't believe what i saw.......i saw two men hovering over someone on the bed and Iknew who it was it was Ashley.... I crept back downstairs and ran into the kitchen and grabed a knife. and at that time my mom was calling. I put her on hold and speaker so she could hear everything that was about to happen. These two guys are either going to die or go to jail for the rest of there life.

I ran back upstiars I don't care who heard me. The two men turned around,..I couldn't believe who i saw it was that dumbass zack and her asshole stepdad. 

SD- well look who it is, Ashley's dumbass boyfriend.

Zack - ha ive been wanting to get rid of him from the begnning he laughed. his laugh was so devious and the worst I have ever heard.

I was backing away as they were coming for me. I ran down the stairs and leaded them to the kitchen. I had my phone in my pocket my mom must have heard everything because all you could hear was her breathing you could tell she was crying but she had faith in me so she stayed quiet.

Zack ran up to me and i punched him and he punched me back and tried to take the knife of my hand but soon as he tried to sneek me me i stabbed him in the back. My phone fell out my pocket. His was falling slowly to the ground and as he was falling THE OTHER ONE came running up to me. He was so much bigger he picked me up and threw me all the way into the living room. I grunted and got right back up! I had so much energy in me and I was doing this to save Ashley.

Ashley's pov - This bag was still around my neck and it felt like it was getting tighter, It kepy sqeezing my neck. I kept chocking until i couldn't breath anymore. After that my whole life flashed in front of me and I closed my eyes and everything went black.

Austin's pov - I had the knife so close to him! I was going to do it! until i heard...... " FREEZE PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" 5 police me ran and grabbed him and picked zack up which who was still alive. I'm trying to think who called the police? it couldn't have been my mom because you can't call policemen all the way from atl to la? who called? I couldn't even think about that right now but to whoever called thank you god. 

Policemen 1 - THERE IS A OUTCOLD GIRL UP STAIRS AND SHE ISN'T BREATHING! GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

Did he just say she wasn't breathing? My whole world Just stopped. When I saw them bring down Ashley on the cart thing She looked pale and her beautiful face was cold and flushed. I was crying and I didn't care who saw. When the police ran outside there was a bunch of people at there doors and paparazzi  everywhere! anybody could have called the police, and I thank them for that. they must have heard all the noise. I ran inside the ambulance truck and i kept kissing Ashley's face. Her whole body was pale and her beautiful plumped pink lips are glowing like they usually do. If she doesn't make it out of this I don't know what ill do.

We arrived at the hospital, I forgot my mom was on the phone she was yeeling and crying. 

Austin - MOM MOM MOM!! I yelled. I have to call you back. But please stop crying everything will be ok. Soon as Ashley gets out of this we are coming to the atl and we will explain it from there. please just believe me. She stopped crying a little and said " Ok baby i believe you but just becareful. " I will mom" i said and hung up. I have to worry about Ashley. If my baby doesn't make this I will never live again I will join heaven with her. But i have to think positive! 

She was laying on the hospital bed. They had a bunch of tubes on her and had the thing on her chest trying to wake her up. Dear god please wake her up. They kept doing it and NOTHING. no no no plese tell me she isn't gone. I was crying so hard right now. I kept my head down and tapping my feet.

Doctor - We GOT IT! SHE IS BREATHING!!!!! 

I lifted my head up and had the biggest smile on my face. I saw in the corner of my eye a beautiful girl, My beautiful girl. I ran over to her bed. She didn't look pale anymore her lips were plumped and pink again. Everything about her was perfect again.

* 1 month later.

Austin's pov - A lot has happened since our last incident. My beautiful girlfriend has recovered and she is good as new. As you may know my tour has started. I am now in Texas my home state I have a concert here. Me my mom Dave and ashley all live in this big house in the ATL we had to get out of la for a while because it brings back all the bad memories. But yes zack and ashley's stepdad are now in jail. Which makes me and Ashley and the rest of the fam feel safe. It was september now and me and Ashley were In our new house. http://www.dreamhomedesignusa.com/images/Photoshop%20Images/courtyard%20mansion%20French%20country%20custom%20home%20castle.jpg. Oh and did i mention me and Ashley are sleeping in the same bedroom? well my mom doesn't know about it.  anyway me and Ashley were laying on the bed just relaxing and talking. she had on this short skirt and cut shirt it showed her belly button  piercing which was so damn sexy.  She did this on purpose. We were making out and I was on top of her, gently tho. http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1815/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1815R-59312.jpg I was kissing her soft spot on her neck and she was moaning in my ear. So damn sexy. I reached my hand down and unbottoned her pants i'm surprised she didn't stop me. I went down there nd you could guess what I did. I did it over and over and her moans filled the whole room. I was still kissing her neck. She kept moaning in my ear and it made me even more ready. I took her top off and then her bra. I was still kissing that same spot. She was completely naked. I stopped kissing her neck and I kissed every part of her chest. I kissed her belly everywhere. I kissed on her bikini line and that's when she really had it. She Moaned my name and it was so damn hot. I took her underwear off and did my job. She was holding my head down, she wanted more which is what I gave her.  " AUSTIN!!!" she moaned kinda loud. I kept going and going and she couldn't take it. She brought my head up to me and Kissed me hard and harder. Then we traded places and she was on top of me. She kept kissing my neck and then she went down to my abs, she licked and kissed them all the way down. She stopped and gave me a grin before she went. She kept going and going and I let out loud groans " OH ASHLEY oh damn keep going i said." She kept going until she came up and wrapped her legs around my waist and below. She put the condom on me and started going. She was doing all the work. She kept jumping and going and it felt so good. You could see the sweat coming down. We kepy calling each others name and filling the room with moans. When she was tired it was my turn. I got on top of her and entered her and she screamed, it was a sexy scream. I kept going I was kissing her neck and body while I was going. She was yelling " FASTER FASTER UGH FASTER DAMNIT!" i kept going and going till We both were out breath, I collapsed Next to her and kissed her soft forhead. she smiled and kissed my lips. I just realized I just lost my virginity to the most amazing girl on this earth. 

Sorry if that part was boring! i'm not good at writing that aha! but hoped you enjoyed it!<3 thanks for reading mahomies! and become a fan of me and comment on the story down below please! it'd mean alot<3