Chapter 28

Sooooo sorry this chapter is short but....enjoy guys! Thanks!! PLEASE READ ----->> ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE!!

Chapter 28

I jumped awake and looked around. I heard the sound of horses neighing and banging. I was wearing a T-shirt that was way too big for me. Next to me was Gabriel wearing nothing but his boxers. I smiled as I remembered last night. I laid back down next to Gabriel and snuggled closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and opened his eyes.

"Good mornin' Mary." He whispered.

I smiled.

"Good mornin' cowboy." I whispered back.

He pressed his lips to mine, giving me a quick kiss before sitting up and stretching.

"Did you put this shirt on me?" I asked.

He nodded and turned around picking up something. I looked at it and saw it was a walkie talkie.

"Brought it up here last night and got Will to bring up a shirt. Thought it'd be a good idea to put some type a clothin' on ya so I could control myself a little better."

I smiled and nodded as I stretched. When I looked over at Gabriel he was watching me sadly. I scooted over next to him.

"What's on your mind cowboy?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I made a mistake Mares."

I frowned.

"What?"

He looked at me worriedly.

"Last night....I didn't use any protection and I know you ain't on any of those pills." He whispered.

I froze. Holy shit.

"And I'm leaving today." I whispered.

He nodded.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I shook my head.

"It'll be all right. I mean there's only a fifty fifty chance of that happening right?" I said.

He shrugged and I nodded to myself.

"It'll be all right." I whispered to myself as I stood up.

"Gabriel?" I said, turning around.

He came over to me.

"No matter what happens I'm always here. Don't forget that." He whispered.

I nodded and grabbed my dress from last night. I slipped off Gabriel's shirt, handing it to him and slipped on my dress. He slipped on some jeans and his shirt and we opened the secret door. When we got down to the barn I realized how sore I was.

"I think it's time for a nice warm bath." I whispered.

Gabriel smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the barn and into the house. I smiled when two little arms wrapped around my legs. I leaned down and picked up Jack.

"Mary you're back!" He yelled.

I smiled and nodded. Gabriel and my last conversation in the barn rang in my head. Having a kid can't be that hard...right? I mean it's just like taking care of Jack...yeah. I smiled.

"Yes I'm back." I whispered.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck. Then he frowned.

"But you're leaving today." He said.