Chapter 10

Okay everyone! Here's chapter ONE OH! Hope It Was Worth The Wait....Thanks!!

Chapter 10

"Wake up!!"

I shot up, my heart pounding against my rib cage as Will pounded on the door. Gabriel sat up slowly.

"Who in-"

I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Go away Will!!" I yelled.

He laughed.

"Not until you get up!"

I sighed.

"All right! Hold your horses!" I yelled causing him to chuckle.

"Mary you might wanna hurry up before he gets a bucket a' cold water." Gray warned through the door.

My eyes widened and Gabriel chuckled underneath my hand.

"All right I'm up, I'm up!!" I yelled.

I heard they're laughter slowly get softer as they walked away. I exhaled loudly and took my hand off of Gabriel's mouth.

"That was close.....and sorry.."

He chuckled.

"No apology necessary miss."

I rolled my eyes and hit him on his shoulder playfully.

"So.....I better sneak outta here before they come back...." He trailed off as he stood up.

I nodded. He started walking towards the door and I watched his retreating back. He stopped at my door, his hand on the door handle. He turned around and took three huge steps and leaned down, crashing his lips to mine. I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. A couple seconds later he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. We were both panting.

"Sorry miss I....." He tried to explain making me giggle.

I leaned forward and gently brushed my lips against his causing him to moan quietly. I smiled and pulled away.

"Go cowboy before we get caught." I whispered.

He made a pouty face and I couldn't help but laugh. He smiled and snuck out my door quickly. He was about to shut the door when he opened it and said,

"Don't take too long miss. I wanna see your beautiful face as soon as possible."

I stopped laughing as my face heated up, which caused him to start laughing. He closed my door and I sighed dreamily. So.......that was......surprising. I mean.....I planned on coming here to stay my sentence and go through all this without getting attached to anyone. Including my mother. But I'm starting week two today and I've already become too attached. That thought both scared and excited me. I sighed again as I thought about how it felt when Gabriel's lips touched mine, when his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Mary!!!!" Will's voice yelled.

I growled.

"I'm up!! Hold your horses Will!!" I yelled back.

I heard his laughter ring and I smiled. He is such a big teddy bear....and a pain sometimes. But ya gotta love 'em. I inhaled deeply and smelled the smell of.....bacon. I quickly scrambled out of bed but didn't realize my feet were tangled up in my sheets until it was too late. I fell to the floor in a heap of sheets and red hair. My door burst open then, slamming against my wall a swing back towards the people occupying my door. My mouth gaped open at the sight in front of me. All three of the boys stood in front of me.....shirtless...