Chapter 27

Heyyyy so please please please point out things that need fixed since I'm sure I missed like 90% of them, and hey we're all working through this story together anyway!!!~ ^-^

On that note, I'm not actually home right now, I'm not even in Canada. I'm currently in Wisconsin for a fishing trip and we're currently at a McDonalds so I decided to update for you all since I love your guts and all that ish. But yeah I wrote most of this on a 12+ hour car ride, enjoy.~~

Regan

I grab the folder Dad sent me to get before quickly walking back towards Alpha's office where I know there's a group of people waiting. As I'm making my way down the hallways I catch sight of Harrison who also seems to have something in his hands.

"You're an errand boy too?" I ask with a huff and he glances at me.

"I guess so," he responds before we push open the door to the office. The Alpha's office is a decent sized room which is good at times like this when he has many people all in here at once.

Dad snaps his head towards us as Harrison and I barge in out of breath from rushing around, "Did you find it then?"

I hold the folder out for him, "Yeah, we hadn't officially put it away yet, so it was easy to find." He nods and starts filing through the papers inside of the folder.

"That was much quicker then it would've taken Dante if I had asked him back home," a voice chuckles and I smile at Darren the alpha of Silent Pride, a pack beside us who we've been friends with for years. His younger son Dante is a year younger then I am and is also going to be taking over when his father retires.

"Joey would've done it just as quickly, but he would've huffed and glared at me and gave me attitude the whole time," another, deeper voice sounds as Lionel adds into the conversation. Lionel is one of the leaders in a pack of enforcers who I guess you could say are our form of police for werewolf packs. They make sure packs are upholding the rules set out, enforce the rules if needed, they also help if smaller packs have an issue with rogues and can't defend themselves due to whatever reason. They are smart and run a rehabilitation program type thing for wolves who were in bad situations as one of their jobs. Our alpha had called them regarding the Northpass pack and Conall. They had decided to send a group here, so they could personally talk with Conall along with making sure he's okay.

There are many different omegas in packs who have been treated so horribly to the point where they need to have special help to recover. One of the reasons they came to talk to Conall is to get a statement, but also to see the extent of how he was treated in case they need to give him special help suited to his prior situation. Whether or not we're able to keep Conall here will depend on what they decide, they might say we can have him in our pack if we follow certain instructions, or they might decide to send him to another pack who are better trained with what to do in this situation. Though, I'm not sure how well that would go over with Carmine.

Their group arrived last night a few hours after Silent Pride showed up, thankfully we had already planned on having a large group of people so there was enough in the meal to go around. However, both groups of wolves had witnessed the event that took place with Carmine last night as well. Not many people had taken notice, but the leaders and core members of both groups had been talking with our Alpha and my Dad at the time when they had spotted Carmine's odd behaviour. Apparently, they were walking by and Dad was about to introduce some members to Harrison, Andrea, and I when they caught sight of Carmine. Needless to say, they witnessed everything and we all got a long lesson regarding wolf behaviour since they decided we obviously needed to understand some things.