4. Settled

Hyemin

"Yah! Kyunghee.... where is my blue tee?"
I asked the old lady-like girl sprawling next to the tv, binge watching on Grey's Anatomy.

She didn't seem to hear what I was saying as she was so engrossed on her show.

It has been three weeks since I reached Seoul and for the most part, I feel homesick but Seoul was very welcoming to me and Kyunghee had been with me ever since my busy day with juggling uni and my part-time job. We were roommates in our all-girls dorm and she's been a really great friend even though she's a bit of a lazy ass.

"Kyunghee!"
I shouted at her and she immediately shot up from her position.

"What? What happened? Why are you shouting at me? Did I leave the stove on again?"

"No, but you did laundry yesterday so you should know where my blue tee shirt is."

"I think I hung it on the balcony."

"You should've told me sooner. I was literally searching  for it everywhere  and now I'm totally late for my part-time job."

"Why don't you just wear another shirt? It's that easy."

"It's my favorite ok?"
I glared at her and she put her hands up in defense.

"Ok, ok. Chill madam. Now you get your butt out of this dorm and let me watch my show in peace, it is too much to ask?"

"You and your television should get married."

I was jogging my way to the place where I worked and I was pretty sure my boss would be standing with a spatula ready to smack me on the head.

The barbecue place was usually packed with customers but today it was empty.

Like desolated.... empty.

Is it my fault?

I start to overthink scenes and reasons. That's what I always do, overthink...

I slowly opened the door and there was my boss standing with a middle aged guy.
I also noticed that there were a few crews that had video equipments with them.

What's going on?

I just stood there thinking if I entered the wrong place or something but then my boss called me.
"Hey! Hyemin... you're finally here. Come here."

"Oh, Jin oppa. What's happening?"

He pulled me aside in the corner and started whispering to me.

"Hyemin, they are here to shoot a commercial and  they've rented out the place. I talked to the director there and he said a really famous person is shooting the commercial."

"Then you don't need me today right?"

"Umm, actually, Hyemin.... i'm so sorry but there's a problem. After they shoot the commercial,i'm planning to close the shop as i'm going abroad. I have already sold the land and you'll no longer work here. This place will be run down."

"What?! How will I get a job now? Oppa, that's not fair!"

He lightly patted my head and looked at me with pity.
"I'm so sorry I should've told you sooner but you're a fighter and you'll get a job. Here's this weeks salary."

He gave me an envelope with which I suppose money was there.
"It's been a pleasure working with you, Hyemin."

"Don't be too serious, oppa. It feels like you'll be gone forever."

We laughed together and I looked at him at a distance. He's been the first person to offer me a job which I'm thankful of. He was a  handsome but arrogant oppa but had a kind heart.

Worldwide handsome, he calls himself.

And that windshield wipe laugh will be missed.

"You should go after seeing the shooting, they say the actor is a really handsome man, well not more handsome than me anyways."

We both laughed at his remark and went to see the shooting.

The crews just running here and there, fixing the lightings, makeup and outfits ready to be adorned by the actor.

Just then, the door opened and a tall, out of this world handsome, unreal and beautiful man arrived with his entourage behind him.

He looked so intimidating and fierce just by looking at his expressions.

He wore a Gucci sweater with matching pants and Gucci shoes. This man is the epitome of Gucci.

I won't be surprised if they said he was a Gucci model or something.

And he looked so hot.

He greeted all the crews and directors which was really cute because I completely changed my view on him. He didn't act high and mighty at all.

He also turned to me and Jin oppa and bowed. I was shocked for the most part because I didn't expect him to bow at us too. Jin oppa also seemed a bit taken aback.

He got into his seat, got his makeup done and outfits tried. It was a very hectic and rushed shoot.

He must be really busy.

"Jin oppa, do you know his name?"
I whispered to him, still not taking his eyes off of him.

He was that hot!

"I believe his name is...... umm... Kim Taeyong? Noo... I think it's  Kim Taehyung."