24.Almost

\slightly mature content /

[Typos ahead]

"What did you just say?"

Taehyung looked at her with her piercing gaze. It was turning him on.

She was asking something shamelessly for once and she had no control over her mouth at the moment because she just said it out feeling an adrenaline surge through her body.

It made her weak and by the was Taehyung was looking at her with hooded eyes, she couldn't help but feel her core heating up.

They were both breathing heavily and Hyemin slowly traced his shirt collar teasingly.

"I don't think you're the only one that's turning me on. I do too."
She looked up with a smirk and Taehyung's eyes widened.

He was shocked to say the least but his face slowly turned into a smirk.

He liked the fiesty Hyemin who was not so innocent as she seemed.

And she also didn't know where she got the sudden confidence from but she was liking it.

The way Taehyung reacted to her words made her feel powerful and wanted.

She felt needed at the moment.

Taehyung couldn't even keep his breathing straight feeling her cold fingers lightly touching his neck and collarbones.

"Hyemin, you have no idea how much I want tp touch you and feel you right now."

He said lowly using his 'daddy' voice as Hyemin like to call it.

She noticed how he was starting to sweat and his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

She was just as messed up.

Taehyung slowly started tracing his fingers on her torso.

And Hyemin's breath hitched.

Taehyung was touching her so delicately under the thin fabric she wore.

Taehyung leaned in and started to kiss her neck. Hyemin suddenly squirmed having the feeling she never had before.

He glided his lips lightly and started sucking her milky soft skin.

Hyemin's breath became irregular and she was heating up even more.

Taehyung's hands went down and rubbed her exposed thighs making Hyemin shiver.

They were both so lost in ecstasy and their mind was a blank.

Hyemin grabbed his hair and tugged on it making him groan.

He was leaving hickeys all over her neck loving the taste of her.

"Your taste is so addicting. You are so addicting, babygirl."

She lightly hummed at that loving it when he said those words.

"Tae~"

She lightly let out a moan when his hands traced deeper into her thighs.

She was losing her mind. The amount of pleasure Taehyung was giving her was insane to her and she couldn't control how vocal she was.

Taehyung smirked when she heard that moan. He was liking all of the things she did whenever his hands touched her.

His hands were like magic to her and he knew how she felt.
He was so skilled at this but Hyemin was still a baby in this field.

And he couldn't wait to spoil her.

His mouth started sucking near her collarbone and towards her cleavage.