3

"Yoongi, wake up. I don't want to be late." The red head whines as he pulls on the blonde's arm yet again.

"For what?"

"For lunch. Remember?"

"Yeah, sorry." Yoongi says as he climbs out of bed and checks the time.

"Holy shit! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"I didn't think you would need more than an hour to get ready?" Jimin says, teasing the older.

"I didn't do anything with my hair last night after my shower! Can you help me with it?"

"Why do I always get to help with your cosmetics?" Jimin jokes.

"Because I'm shit at this!" The older whines.

"Whatever." Jimin says with a smile as he rolls his eyes.

Yoongi gets dressed before Jimin straightens his hair from its slightly wavy state with lightning speed. The younger leaves the makeup to a bare minimum of light eye shadow.

"Now come on. Our dates won't wait forever." Jimin says as he and the older gather their phones and jackets.

The two walk to the cafe that was only a block from Yoongi's apartment building. They walk in and are waved over by an ecstatic Jungkook who is sitting across the table from someone who has their head hung, looking through their phone.

From what Yoongi could tell, it was a male about his same age. The unknown male had dark brown hair that covered his eyes.

It's always gay hookups with these two... Yoongi thinks to himself as Jimin leads him to the table. Not that I'm complaining.

"Yoongi, this is Hoseok. He's the one that threw Joon's party." Jimin says as he sits down next Jungkook.

Yoongi stands and stares at a smiling Hoseok.

"Are you gonna sit down, hyung?" Jungkook asks, wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Yeah." Yoongi sits down in the open spot and the waitress comes up, asking for the boys' order.

"We didn't get to talk a lot at the party, Yoongs." Hoseok says, knowing he was annoying the older.

"There might have been a reason for that."

"And what might that reason be?"

"Do you not remember any of your high school life?"

"Of course I do. Do you not remember graduation?"

"I remember telling you that I wasn't going to contact you after high school no matter who was friends with who."

"And here we are." Hoseok leans back, crosses his legs, and places an arm on the back of Yoongi's chair.

"This, nor the party, was my doing." Yoongi sips on his drink that had arrived moments earlier.

"Who do you think set it up?" Jimin asks, completely ignorant to the older two's deep past.

"Jimin, let them talk for a litte." Jungkook says before leaning over and whispering something causing the older to giggle.

"Listen, how about we go somewhere and talk about this?"

"Yeah, but after I eat the food I ordered."

"Yes, hyung." Hoseok mocks with a high pitched voice that annoys the ever living shit out of Yoongi.

"Just-" Yoongi starts. "Just please shut the hell up."

- - -

A/N: Aren't they just the diddly darn cutest?