22

"So why am I being dragged to Busan?"

"Because Jin is dragging me."

"Ugh, why is he doing this?"

"Because he has to go watch his brother's beach house but he doesn't want to go alone so he declared we are all taking a two week vacation."

"Why does his brother need him to stay at his beach house?"

"Because there have been some break ins down there."

"This is the most stupid reason to take a vacation."

"I know. But at least he's got it all taken care of. We just have to show up."

"I still have to do something. I'd feel bad letting Jin take all the pressure."

"You're nicer than I am."

"Yoongs, you're nice. Just behind closed doors. You don't want to show people that you really do have a rather large soft spot."

"Shut up." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

- - -

"This is gonna be great. You guys get ready for some threesomes on the beach."

"Taehyung..." Hoseok facepalmed.

"What? I'm not gonna just fuck one of my boyfriends. I wouldn't do that to Jimin or Jungkook."

"That's not what he meant." Yoongi said as he sat his and Hoseok's luggage down in the living room."

"Taehyung, none of them want to know about our sex life. Please, keep it just between us three." Jungkook said as he back hugged Taehyung who was holding both of Jimin's hands.

"Let's let them have some time to themselves." Yoongi says.

Yoongi led Hoseok to the beach where no one had been yet. They sat side by side, shoulders touching.

"This trip is gonna either going to be full of drama which would probably be hard to do or it's going to be a trip we never forget."

"Yeah. Hopefully the latter."

Yoongi nods as Hoseok sighs and lays his head Yoongi's shoulder.

"What's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"You sighed like something was wrong?"

"Oh, I'm just... thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing important."

"Anything could be important. Besides, it doesn't have to be important to be meaningful." Yoongi says, looking at Hoseok who was staring at the blue blanket of water in front of them that rippled with ease.

"Come on." Yoongi said as he turned to face Hoseok who was urged to follow.

"I can't tell you, Yoongi."

"Why not?"

"Its just... I don't know. It's about my feelings and I've always had a hard time talking about these kinds of feelings."

"What kind of feelings are they."

Hoseok plays with the hem of his shirt, not making eye contact with Yoongi.

"Romantic."

"Can I ask who they're for?"

Yoongi was increasingly becoming mad. He knew that Hoseok was not his to be possessive over but after all the boy had been through, he didn't want him getting hurt.

"A person. They're here with us."

Yoongi's mind automatically went to Taehyung. I mean, it made sense. Hoseok and Taehyung have been living together for a while and since Taehyung got with Jimin and Jungkook, Hoseok had been acting like this. Kind of closed off. Then again, Yoongi was not ever really friends with the brunette so he didn't really have anything to base Hoseok's behavior off of.

"Oh. Well I hope you get that figured out."

"That's it?"

"I mean, you don't seem to want my help so, yeah, that's it."

"That's interesting." Hoseok said, staring into to space but also in the direction of the throuple that had made their way outside but decided to stick to the side of the house.

"I'm sure it is." Yoongi stood and walked back in the house but not before death glaring Taehyung.

- - -

A/N: The tea gettin good sis. 🍵🍵👀👀 Also, I have officially decided that Our Business is next. I just really love the plot line and whichever book I love the most is the one I want to put out because if I love it then that means I won't dread writing it which will make it good for you guys. It is a Taekook but I'm sure that at least a few of you will read it. alSO THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 2K AND I WANT TO SCREAM AND CRY AND JUST BUST WITH EMOTION. But seriously, thank you guys so so so much for all of the love that I honestly don't deserve. Anyways, I'll see you on Thursday ma dudes.

(EDIT) wE'rE aT 35k nOw mY gUY caN I GeT a hOiyaHHHH hECK YEAH MOTHERBROS