19

"So, Yoongi, what do you do for a living?" Erin asked as she cut into her steak.

Dawon had cooked steak because it was Erin's favorite dish but she had prepared some Gamja Jorim, Sigeumchi Namul, and Oi Bokkeom to go with it. (Tell me if I spelled any of this wrong or if these are not even real dishes or something)

"I'm an underground rapper, but my day job is a DJ. Which isn't so much a day job, more of a night job."

"Oh cool." Erin says, seeming genuinely intrigued.

"Hoseok, you know I love you, right?" Dawon asks as Hoseok is shoving a large bite in his mouth. He closes his mouth with wide eyes and nods.

"You know that I would never do anything to hurt you, right?"

He nods again as he swallows the food, laying his silverware down to focus on the serious matter his sister is about to drop on him.

"Would you love me no matter what?"

"Of course, Dawon. You're my sister! I am your brother and eternal bodygaurd. I would never have a reason to not love you."

"Even if I was a lesbian?"

"Why would that matter? You are my sister and I am going to love you unconditionally."

Yoongi stared at his plate, deep in thought, as Dawon and Erin hugged and cheered.

Dawon had a huge smile on her face which distracted Hoseok and Erin, therefore no one noticed the blonde.

"Okay, we're gonna go meet up with the rest of our friends." Dawon told Hoseok who looked to Erin.

"Don't worry, I've got self defense training and I workout."

"Doesn't mean you're good at protecting people."

"I've got this. No one can touch my Dawon."

The four all say goodbye to each other as Dawon and Erin walk out the front door.

"Now, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since dinner, you've been very quiet. I know you aren't really that way."

"I'm fine. The real question is if you're okay."

"Why?"

"I don't know, you've been through a lot in the past week and haven't talked about it."

"Maybe I don't want to." Hoseok crosses his arms, closing himself off.

"Well fine then." Yoongi stands there for exactly ten more seconds, making eye contact with the brunette before walking into the living room.

"Yoongi."

Said boy ignores his caller as he goes through his phone.

"Then be that way." The younger runs up the stairs.

- - -

"Yoongi, wake up." Hoseok says as he squats in front of the couch.

Yoongi opens his eyes to find Hoseok crying and trying his hardest to conceal it.

"Come here." Yoongi pulls Hoseok into his lap and that's where Hoseok breaks for good.

"She's gone, hyung. I never got to say goodbye."

"I know. But Hoseok."

"Yeah?"

"You know she's in a better place. This world is no good for good people."

"I know."

"Are you tired?"

The brunette just nods and Yoongi takes caution in standing up.

The blonde barely makes it through the door and to the bed before he gives out, falling backwards on the bed so Hoseok was laying on him.

"This feels weird."

"What?"

"Me being on top of you. Can we switch?"

"Of course." Yoongi says as he flips the couple over so that Yoongi is on top of Hoseok and not long after, both boys are sound asleep.

- - -

A/N: I have no words. Y'all are literally the best and there's like a new reader every couple of days which is exciting. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here. Bye!

(EDIT) so apparently, I didn't edit these before I published them.