10

Hoseok woke up with a smaller person's arm across his torso and their leg across his. He looked down and of course it was Yoongi spread across him. He also noticed a slight problem in his pants.

The brunette slowly slid out from under the blonde, careful not to wake him up, and ran to the bathroom to fix his problem.

When Yoongi woke up, the bed was still warm. He was mad Hoseok had left him alone, but was glad he didn't have to deal with the embarrassment of them waking up at the same time.

The blonde stood up and walked to the kitchen to begin fixing breakfast when a shirtless Hoseok came in with a blush.

"Um, Yoongs, I uh need a new shirt..."

The older looks over to assess the situation but turns away.

"Does a hoodie work? I don't know if any of my shirts would fit you." Yoongi passes Hoseok and walks through his living room.

"Why not?"

"Well, because you're so... well you know." Yoongi stops and turns around, facing the younger in the doorway to the hallway.

"No I don't."

"You're so fit. And I'm very scrawny." Yoongi turns around and continues walking.

At lest he didn't admit that Hoseok was hot.

- - -

Yoongi was alone in his apartment. Hoseok had left an hour ago and he had yet to stop thinking about the younger and do something productive. Of course, the TV was showing some drama, but Yoongi wasn't paying attention to it.

Yoongi started to doze off when his phone buzzed from beside him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, um, slight problem."

"What is it?"

"How am I supposed to have sex with two men at the same time?"

"I don't know. Google it."

"What? I'm not gonna Google that!"

"Well I don't know how to help you."

"Hyung~!"

"Double time, double side. It might be less awkward for Tae and Kook too."

"That seems like a lot."

"You're the one that agreed to it."

"Yeah. Alright, thanks hyung. I'm gonna go get triple d."

"What does that mean?"

"Double dicked down."

"You need Jesus." And with that, Yoongi hung up on the younger.

Not long after, his phone buzzed again. He didnt bother checking caller ID, thinking it was just Jimin calling to whine again.

"What do you want?"

"Shit, did I wake you up?"

"Oh, it's just you."

"Who did you think it was?"

"Jimin. He called asking me how to have a threesome."

"Number one, why? Number two, why would he call you?"

"Apparently he has a dick appointment. I don't know why he called me of all people."

"That says a lot for your character, hyung. Tsk, tsk."

"Shut up. What did you need?"

"Just thinking about you."

"Get your ass over here."

"Thanks Yoongs."

"Yeah yeah. Just hurry. I'm tired."

The call ended and it would be wrong to say Yoongi didn't jump around and squeal like a fifteen year old who just got tickets to her favorite artist's concert.

Keep it cool Yoongi. Nothing's gonna happen. He's just scared of the color pink and you're his closest friend.

Yoongi squealed again. Maybe this'll be harder than he thought....

- - -

A/N: my uwu machine is broken. anyways, shout out to that one new reader this time. there is always just one new reader at a time and I feel awkward just shouting out one at a time. oh well, hope you enjoyed this!

(EDIT) kinda hate this chapter