8

"So let me get this straight. Or, well, correct. Yeah, correct is a better term for this situation." Hoseok rambled.

Currently, Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting in the older's apartment while the living sunshine asked Yoongi questions about his sexuality.

"Hoseok."

"Fine, so you aren't fully straight or gay. So that makes you bi?"

"I told you I didn't like to put labels on things like that. But yeah, if that's what you want to call it."

"So what do you do if someone asks you what your sexuality is?"

"I tell them that I'm open."

"Then why couldn't you just say that?"

"Because you are a very curious person and kept asking questions."

Hoseok squinted his eyes in thought as Yoongi sat cross legged on the opposite side of his suede couch that Hoseok had also asked questions about. Yoongi was all for showing people how smart he was, but not when it came to the material and backstory of his couch.

"Why are you so relaxed around me?" Of course, this question came from the older this time. Everyone gets a little curious every now and then.

"I never really felt very threatened by you, hyung. You're too cute for that."

"Like hell I'm cute." The blonde stood up off the couch and waddled to the kitchen to make ramen.

"Come on, Yoongi-hyung. You gotta admit, you're cute."

"Shut up before I kick you out." Yoongi had paused with his hands on the edge of the counter and his arms straightened out, flexing his back muscles that were on show for the younger with the tight fitting shirt he was wearing.

"Yes hyung."

"And stop calling me hyung."

"Why's that?"

"It gets annoying."

"Are you sure?"

"Hoseok." Yoongi warned the younger who giggled. He was purposely trying to annoy the older.

A phone rang in the living room and Hoseok ran to answer it, answering with a curt greeting.

"Oh Namjoon! How are you?" Hoseok spoke into the phone. "Oh, I'm over at Yoongi's... He said that it 'got annoying'... I know." Hoseok huffed before saying, "I don't know, let me ask him."

"Are we busy right now?"

"Depends, what does he want?"

"He wants to go see a movie."

"Nah, we aren't busy. But he's buying my snacks for making me leave the comfort of my home."

Hoseok repeated Yoongi's answer into the phone before finishing the phone call. Meanwhile, Yoongi changed into joggers that were black in the front and camouflage in the back. He pulled on a black hoodie that said Anti Social Social Club in pink over a white skull on the back. He completed the look with red Pumas and a black hat.

All seven boys met up at the movie theater and decided to watch My Little Pony: The Movie. Going in, the boys were hyper as normal, however Hoseok seemed to be a bit nervous as he fiddled with his hands and barely looked up from the ground.

"You okay there?" Yoongi nudged the younger with his elbow as they walked back to the theater their movie was playing in.

"Um, ye-yeah. I'm fi-ine."

- - -

A/N: I would say oof but I'm mad at myself for how much I say it. So foo. Um yeah. #hmu on webnovel if you have one of them because I didn't until I ran out of places to write at school because the school bLoCkEd wattpad. *screams* anyways, my username is Bubblegumbumdrop I believe. see y'all next week #noonereadsthis

(EDIT) so turns out the word oaf means idiot.