27

(a/n: nct 127 yurneremsay[implied r]n?)

The party finally started dying down at two in the morning which seemed to be the best time to party hard. But nonetheless, everyone was either passed out on random furniture or in a secluded place for the other social part of college- sex.

The infamous throuple were all passed out, and naked, in a bed upstairs, Jimin in the middle as he spooned Jungkook and Taehyung spooned him.

Hoseok was one of the participants of the party who had crashed just after one thirty. He was, quite uncomfortably, laying with his back on coffee table, his arms and legs haphazardly positioned around him.

Yoongi was curled up on an ottoman near Hoseok and there was a couple laying on the floor between the ottoman and the coffee table.

- - -

"WAKE UP HOES!" A girl yells as she rudely smashes two pans together as she steps over different unconscious bodies.

"What are you doing Sunmi?" A guy across the room asks.

"Hyuna threw a party without my permission so all of you get to pick up the mess. Have fun. Cleaning supplies have been left out on the island in the kitchen. If you need anything else, ask Hyuna. And don't think about leaving because I'm blocking you all in for at least two hours."

Sunmi's statement earns various groans and protests but she silences them all with a hand and says, "Work."

Yoongi looked over to Hoseok who had not woken up yet.

"Hoseok, wake up."

"No." Hoseok said before curling up into a ball on the coffee table.

Seeing that the younger wasn't going anywhere, Yoongi made a bold choice.

The elder picked the sleeping boy up who immediately curled into the warmth and carried him up stairs to find a closet where the younger could sleep peacefully. Yoongi, instead, found a clean room devoid of party leftovers.

Once the younger was settled, Yoongi went back downstairs. He cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more to make sure he could get Hoseok home as soon as possible.

Five hours later, everyone except Yoongi and one other person had left. The house was back to it's original state and Sunmi was thanking the two with a quick lunch thing when Hoseok came down the stairs, sleep still fogging his vision.

"Where am I?"

"My house. My roommate threw a party last night and you were a victim of it. When did you wake up?"

"Just now."

"You didn't clean?" The other person, who had introduced himself as Taeyong, asked.

"No, was I supposed to?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi who was still eating.

"Yeah, I came through with pans about five hours ago and told everyone to clean."

"Then why was I upstairs in some bedroom?" Hoseok asked the group, but aimed the question at Yoongi.

"You didn't want to wake up this morning so I put you somewhere where you could sleep peacefully. Don't worry, I did enough cleaning for the both of us." Yoongi said nonchalantly, but really there was a storm of anxiety inside that was worried to death Hoseok would suspect something.

"Huh, that's an awfully boyfriend-ish thing to do. Are you guys dating?" Sunmi asked, barely adding emotion to the question.

"No." Both boys said at the same time. One sounded defensive and one sounded upset.

"Hm, sounds like that's not gonna be the answer soon. Well you're free to go whenever you like. Just don't make another mess." Sunmi left the table and so did Taeyong, trying to get relationship advice.

- - -

A/N: How you like them cameos? N E WAYS, I hope everyone who celebrates something this season has had a good week. Ya girl got Love Yourself Answer *throws peace sign up that actually looks like one of Yoongi's gang signs* So yeah. See ya in the new year.

(EDIT) currently trying to decide if i should go to a pool party, hang out with some boy scouts, or stay home and study. any advice?