21

"So what's up?" Yoongi asks as he jumps on the counter of Hoseok's kitchen.

It is ten thirty in the morning and Hoseok woke up thirty minutes ago, getting ready for the day and just now deciding to make breakfast. Yoongi woke up ten minutes ago when his phone rang. Jin had called him and they had been catching up for the past ten minutes.

"Oh, my brother bought a new beach house but apparently there has been a lot of break ins down around there so he wants someone to stay in the house to make it seemed like someone was living there. And he couldn't find any renters right away so he invited me to go stay in his beach house and giving me permission to bring along whoever I want as long as they were safe people." Jin had said while he was on the phone with Yoongi.

"And?"

"So to make a long story short, I'm taking the whole squad down to Busan for two weeks."

"When are we leaving?"

"After lunch."

"Jin!"

"What?"

"Why did you wait until hours before to tell us we were going on a two week vacation across the country?"

"Oh, yeah, about that... he called me two days ago but then I forgot to tell you guys because Namjoon distr-"

"Bye, Jin-hyung! See you in a few hours!" Yoongi quickly said before hanging up. He didn't want the details to his best friend's sex life.

"What was that all about?"

"Jin almost told me about him having Joon's dick up his ass."

"That's Jin for you." Hoseok said as he continued making breakfast.

"Yeah."

The two were left in a silence that was odd. Well, odd in the manner that it didn't feel the same way to either party. On Yoongi's side it was awkward. There were still so many unsaid things that he wanted to say but didn't have the balls to tell Hoseok how he was feeling.

Hoseok, however, didn't mind the silence. It was comfortable and he was in his own world. So far in his own world he didn't hear when his phone rang until Yoongi was holding it over the brunette's shoulder.

"Hoseok?"

"Oh, hey Dawon, what's up?"

"Not much. I just wanted to see how everything was going there." Yoongi could hear Dawon through the phone so to keep their privacy, he went to the bathroom.

Yoongi also accidentally heard, "I don't know, I'm sort of getting mixed signals."

Yoongi sure as hell didn't know what Hoseok was talking about but he couldn't help but wonder what that meant. Of course, Yoongi was an overthinker so he thought it was about Hoseok and another person that Hoseok had feelings for. Which completely pissed Yoongi off. Even though Yoongi knew that Hoseok didn't know his feelings so there was no way for Hoseok to know that Yoongi was hopelessly in love with the younger.

Wait- did I say love? Pfft, I meant... uhhh... fuck it, we all know Yoongi is deadass in love with Hoseok.

- - -

A/N: Welp. That happened. Anyways, I almost forgot to update and then I would have hated myself *throws peace sign and a fake smile* Sooo your girl is taking the ACT on Saturday and my Mom told me not to worry about it but this is like my entire future riding on this even though I can take the test again- Sorry, I was rambling. But you get the jist. And it looks like Our Business is the next book to be published soooooo. Alright, I'll see you guys on Tuesday.

(EDIT) I did really bad but it's okay because I can still take it a few more times. Also, I got invited to a party. Let's just hope I don't have to call my parents to come pick me up because they're jUuLiNg sksksksks  oh my god i hate myself