30

"That was one hell of a vacation." Hoseok said as he fell on Yoongi's couch with an 'oof'.

"I told you, it was either gonna be a trip we never forgot or one full of drama. It was sort of a mix but hey, we'll never forget it."

"You're right. Hey, come here, I'm tired."

Yoongi took his shoes off and padded over to the younger who was waiting with open arms. Yoongi sat in Hoseok's lap as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"I missed this."

"What do you mean? We have slept in the same bed for the past week and a half."

"I know. But I miss you sitting in my lap."

"Hoseok!"

"Yes?"

"Be a good boy for once, please?"

"I'm almost always a good boy. But every good boy is a bad boy at some point."

"That's gay." Yoongi says as he pulls away so he can look Hoseok in the eyes.

"So are you, the fuck?"

"Watch your language." Yoongi whispers in a low tone close enough to Hoseok's ear that he can hear it, but he his lips were ghosting over Hoseok's neck.

"I-I will be b-better about it Y-Yoongi."

"That's not my name, Daddy."

"Oh that's how you want to play." Hoseok whispers in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi only nods his head as he inches closer to Hoseok. Neither of them are meaning to lean forward but I guess that's what happens when both of your eyes are staring at the other's lips.

The kiss was slow and sensual at first but it slowly became more heated as Yoongi began rolling his hips. Hoseok moaned into the kiss as he tightened his grip on Yoongi's hips, helping the older grind onto Hoseok.

Yoongi's hands were resting on the back of Hoseok's neck but one of them went to pull on Hoseok's hair as the male began sucking dark circles onto Yoongi's neck.

Both boys were beyond ready for the next step when Hoseok pulled away. Panting, he asked, "Are you sure you want this?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. It's just- I don't know. I don't want to mess up and lose you."

"It's kinda hard to mess up putting a dick in a hole, Hobi."

Hoseok heart fluttered at that but he was still worried.

"I know, but I'm meaning emotionally. I don't want to mess up and say the wrong thing because after tonight we'll always have this connection and I want to make sure you always want to be connected to me even if there comes a time when we don't talk anymore." (#@/charlieputh)

Yoongi kissed Hoseok without the lust he had before.

"I'm always gonna be connected to you whether we do this tonight or not. Do you know why?"

"No." Hoseok says as he watches his hands.

"Because I'll always have feelings for you." Yoongi whispers and Hoseok looks up at him.

"You will?"

"Forever and ever. You're never getting rid of me. Besides, I don't have any intention of leaving you. So you're kinda stuck with me."

"Why are you so perfect?"

"Because we were made for each other."

"Good. I wouldn't want it any other way." Hoseok says, their foreheads touching and lips ghosting over lips.

"Are we gonna do this?"

"We're gonna do this." Hoseok assures before slamming his lips into the older's and letting the situation handle itself.

I'm happy to inform you that they had sex three times in three different rooms that night and once again in the morning. It would be an underststement to say Yoongi couldn't walk the next day.

- - -

A/N: Ha ha, I didn't write smut 😁 N E WAYS, I had fun writing this and I know you guys had fun reading it 😉😉 But to be real, I want to know your thoughts on this. See you Thursday.

(EDIT) these n e ways are too dramatic for what I was previously talking about