26

"Yoongi-ah!" A familiar voice calls as the owner enters the kitchen on unstable legs.

"Is he already buzzed?" Yoongi asks Namjoon who solemnly nods before taking a bottle of soju from the fridge.

Not long after Namjoon and Hoseok is the polyamorous trio who all rely on each other to move from place to place.

"Yoooooo! Look at this doooooood." Taehyung says in a fake deep voice and the other two giggle.

"But- but- but look at all those chickens!" Jimin giggles and the other two giggle along with him.

"Get down here to del taco they got a new thing fresh- free- free shavacado!" Jungkook blurts, sending all three into a fit of deep and contagious laughter.

"Why is that so funny to them?" Yoongi whispers.

"Because they're drunk." Namjoon says.

Hoseok looked as if he wanted to say something so he shouted, "Got diagnosed with cool guy syndrome. So now I take Adderall."

That shuts the youngest three up as they all stare at Hoseok like he's the desperate freshman trying to sit with the cool seniors.

"You can't sit with us." Jungkook says, being completely serious now.

"Actually Megan, I can't sit anywhere. I have hemorrhoids." Lisa says which directs all seven boys's attention to the six girls standing in a single corner of the kitchen.

"Rose, babe, you didn- oh. I see you have company." A tall and skinny ravenette says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Sorry unnie, we just got here." Rose says quietly as she stares at her feet.

"Come here." The woman says and Rose follows her orders.

"I told you not to hang out with guys." The older woman whispers just loud enough for Rose to hear.

"Hey, Hyuna, baby, it wasn't her fault." Jisoo says.

"Let's take this elsewhere." Hyuna said as she glanced at the obnoxiously loud group of boys.

- - -

"Get your hands in the air if you're ready to fucking party!" The DJ yells into the mic from an elevated DJ booth in the corner of the living room.

Hands go up everywhere and screams are let out almost deafening, not only the sober people in the house, but also the neighbors around the house.

"That's it Sherol, I'm calling the police."

"You and I both know they're just a bunch of college kids having fun. You weren't much better in your years dear."

"We went out in Old Man Joe's field and we partied way out of the city or in a bar where everyone was being noisy. Not in a residential neighborhood where we were disrupting the peace."

"Dwight, leave them be." Sherol said as she climbed into bed with a slow pace, her purple nightgown getting caught under her knees.

"Sherol, I'll burn down your she shed."

"And I'll just build a sheshier she shed."

Meanwhile, Hoseok was grinding on an entire group of girls who seem to be flattered that such an attractive man would even look their way. Yoongi was standing quiet in a corner as he continually took sips of vodka as if it were beer. Namjoon and Jin had already left, ready to start their own 'party'. Jimin had been spotted tugging Jungkook and Taehyung up the stairs as Jimin giggled and the other two smirked, knowing exactly what the rest of the night entailed. Abbigail had left with a hand on the small of a girl's back as she whispered sweet nothings into the girl's ear. Kaylin was drunk and singing along to whatever song came on next. Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Hyuna had disappeared, none of them being seen after the kitchen scene.

- - -

A/N: Happy Christmas, Merry New Year's. So like, here's a chapter that is complete filler. To be completely honest, I'm probably gonna have Our Business finished before I even start publishing it. I'm trying really hard not to talk about Our Business here though because those who like reading the author's notes but don't want updates on Our Business are probably gonna get annoyed. Anyways, Happy Christmas. See y'all Thursdy as they say in southern America.

(EDIT) easgsf