11

"Yoongi, open up, this hallway is ridiculously cold."

Yoongi ran to the younger's aid, quickly opening the door to reveal Hoseok standing there in a white t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Well no wonder you're cold. Get in here."

Hoseok flopped on the couch and nearly passed out when Yoongi gently slapped his back.

"Get your ass up."

"Why?"

"My bed is cold."

"That's a lame excuse, Yoongs."

"All my covers are in the wash."

"Yoongi."

"The covers that can be used in here are pink."

With that, Hoseok stood up, ran to Yoongi's room, and jumped on the bed.

"That's just mean, you know."

"Well it worked."

"Do you even own anything pink."

"Nah."

"You're a mean hyung." Hoseok lays on his back with his hands behind his head as Yoongi fixes the covers on his side of the bed.

"So I've been told."

"Hm. Why do you really want me to sleep in here?"

"That's not important."

Hoseok turned on his side, his head rested in his hand.

"Sounds like someone has a crush~" Hoseok says in a sing song voice earning an award winning death glare from none other than Yoongi.

"Shut up before I kick you out of my apartment."

Hoseok just nods his head as he lays down on his back, Yoongi sliding into the bed next to him.

"Hoseo-"

"I shouldn't have asked hyung."

"Hose-"

"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me hyung?"

"Who said you had anything to apologize for?"

"Well I just figured that you were mad and that's why you were being quiet."

"Seokie, listen, I was mad-"

"And that's why I needed to apologize."

"-at myself."

"How so?"

By now, both of them boys were laying on their sides, facing each other.

"I shouldn't have snapped at you. You don't deserve it."

"We all make mistakes, Yoongs." Hoseok whispers.

"I seem to be making too many of them." Yoongi turns to lay on his back, Hoseok scooting closer to him.

"Can I know what kins of mistakes you're making?"

"No. I wish I could tell you but that's part of the mistake."

"Okay. Well just know that I'll be here if you need to talk, Yoongs."

"I know."

"Goodnight, Yoongi."

"Goodnight, Hoseok."

With the final words, both boys' eyes closed and they slipped into dreamland.

- - -

"Hoseok, we need to talk."

"What about?"

"There is something I have needed to tell you since highschool."

"Okay?"

"I love you."

"How coincidental. I love you too Yoongi."

Hoseok pulled Yoongi closer with the hand on the back of his neck and on his lower back. Yoongi's hands land on Hoseok's chest just before their lips are pushed together. Neither knows who initiated the kiss, but neither were complaining.

The kiss escalates to the point of Hoseok hovering over Yoongi on the bed.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah, Seokie?"

"Yoongi."

"Oh shut up and just fuck me already."

"YOONGI!"

- - -

A/N: Well then. GIRL WE GOT ANOTHER NEW READER I think. Not sure. But either way, I'm excited. Guuuuuuurl, thank you for getting this book to three hundred reads. It's actually a really big deal so just like, I want to thank you with all of my being. Anyways, hope everyone had a good week.

PS: Y'all have no idea how hard I was trying to keep myself from putting this chapter up five days ago. I'm just so in love with this book.

(EDIT) and now we got 34k what you know about it?