23

"So what's up with Yoongi?" Namjoon asked Hoseok when the brunette came back in the house with a frown.

"I don't know."

"Well what did you say to him."

"It's more like what I didn't say to him."

"What's going on?" The younger asked, causing the brunette to look around.

"We can't talk about it here."

Hoseok led Namjoon to the beach but on the other side from the throuple who had kindly waited a few minutes before.

"So what is going on?" Namjoon asks as they are sat down and comfortable.

As the conversation was carrying out on the beach, Yoongi happened to catch a glance of the beach as he walked past the huge windows in his shared bedroom. What he saw only furthered his suspicions about Hoseok liking someone one else, but this time he was convinced it was Namjoon. That would also make sense but not on Namjoon's side. He had been dating Jin for a long while now. Yoongi would hate to see that relationship go to waste because of Hoseok. Which only further encouraged Yoongi to try and win the younger over.

- - -

"So what do you think, Yoongi?"

"It's a lot bigger than I expected."

"So it's not as bad as you were anticipating?"

"Not at all. Just the drama now."

"What drama?" The ebony headed man asks.

"It's just some things are coming up between Hoseok and I."

"Yoongi, come on. I haven't known you for very long but I know that talking about what's going on helps things tremendously. Because then you have an outside opinion and it's all off your chest, clearing up your mind and helping you decide what needs to be done."

"I'm good hyung."

"What's wrong with Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"Nothing is wrong. Why would you say that?" Yoongi defends.

"Number one you called Jin-hyung your hyung number two you got really super defensive just now. I may be younger than all of you, but I know my hyungs and I know when something is going on."

"Yeah, well, it's nothing to worry about Kookie."

"Better not be. I don't want to have to beat someone's ass."

"You won't have to." Yoongi says before patting Jungkook on the shoulder and leaving the two men with their thoughts.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Namjoon calls out as he re-enters the house through the sliding glass door.

"Yeah?"

"You good?"

"Just peachy."

"Peaches?" A girl asks as she pops her head around the corner to the hallway leading to the two downstairs bedrooms.

"Holy shit!" Yoongi yells, bringing attention to himself which encourages another girl to come around the corner, and attracts the rest of the men.

The two girls looked foreign. They were both very short, one with a vacuum and the other holding the equipment for cleaning windows.

"Oh, I'm sorry about her. She has a fetish or something with peaches. We're the maids. I'm assuming one of you is Mr. Kim's brother?" The curly haired girl with the vacuum asks.

"Y-yeah, I am. He didnt tell me he had maids..."

"Yes, we are the maids but if you have any problem with us being here, we can leave and do all of our cleaning after you leave. I swear we are actually supposed to be here. Mr. Kim informed us that there were some breake-ins down the road and that he was sending you guys to keep an eye on the place. If you wish, you can call Mr. Kim and ask him."

"Oh," was all Jin could muster.

"And what are your names?" Namjoon asks, the only calm and collected one in the group.

"Abbigail and Kaylin."

"Thank you, girls. You are welcome to stay and clean. Possibly even spend the night. We have an extra room and I'm guessing you two are close enough that you would share a room."

"Hell yeah, we'd love to spend the night!" The other girl, the one with the window cleaner, says. She had been side-eyeing Yoongi the whole time.

"Welcome to the group, Abbigail and Kaylin."

- - -

A/N: Number one: 2 thousand views. H-how? Why? But no matter the answer, thank you. So so so so much. Now, number two. Here's the thing. Christmas is on a Tuesday. Don't think for a second, though, that I'm not gonna update. I'll see if I can go back and make that one a little longer as my present to you guys. I also want to warn you that New Year's is on a Tuesday also. I will be updating that day too but there might be a little special update to go along with it ;) I must say this now, Change will be over on January 10th officially but there is more to come after that ;) I also have something planned for 15th of January but I'll tell you more about that closer to time. Yes, I have everything planned out. Right here at the end of every book I get so worried about the next book and that the ending has to be perfect so I plan everything out and write tons of cute things to finish off one book to ease us into a new book. I'm rambling now. Anyways, yeah. With Our Business, I'm going to update every Tuesday because I haven't gotten as much written but the chapters (so far and on average) are about 100 words over the average word count on Change so that might be a plus. I'll go into depth more with that later. Just wanted to give you guys a quick heads up. I'll see you guys on Tuesday!

(EDIT) i totally have no idea what i was rambling on about.