70K?

"Yoongi, why did you have to leave like this? I would give anything to just spend another minute with you. I miss you so much. Send me a sign if you can hear me." Hoseok says, pulling his blanket tighter around him as he shudders with coldness in his core.

And Yoongi laughs when he hears the voicemail thay openly told him to call his husband back when he got the message.

"Babe. Is it really that bad to go a weekend without me?" Yoongi immediately asks once Hoseok answers.

"Yoongi! You're alive! Are you hungry? Let me cook you some food. Are you off the plane? How was your trip? Did anyone hurt you? How long until you're home?"

"Yes, babe. I'm alive. Yes, I'm hungry but don't rush to get food because I wanna cook with you. Obviously, I'm off the plane with about twenty four minutes until I'm home, completely unscathed."

"Oh thank goodness. I was so worried."

"I know. How's Kyunghee and the twins?"

"They're asleep. Everyone already ate except me. I wanted to wait for you."

"That's not good. You should eat at a normal time, whether I'm there or not."

"I wasn't even hungry at dinner time. But don't worry about me. Just get here safe and I'll be okay."

"Where are you at right now?" Yoongi asks, a smile creeping up on his face.

"In your clothes on your side of the bed." Hoseok says before hearing the line go dead and he immediately gets worried about why the line went dead.

"Wow, you missed me a lot to be in this state." Yoongi says from the doorway.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok says, leaving the bed faster than ever before and launching himself at Yoongi.

"I thought you said you'd be another twenty minutes out?" Hoseok says, hugging Yoongi as tight as possible but so that he can still breath.

"I lied to surprise you. Come see what I got." Yoongi says, pushing Hoseok off just to grab his hand and pull him to the living room.

In the living room, there is a bouquet of white roses, Hoseok's favorite take out, and some other things that aren't necessarily for the children ;)

"Babe, is this for us?"

"No, I got it for Kyunghee and Taewook because they've had a long week. Yes, dummy. It's for us." Yoongi says, pulling Hoseok closer to him by his waist.

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for wanting clarity. Let's eat." Hoseok says, kissing Yoongi's cheek and trying to go the couch to grab the food.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast, mister. I think you're forgetting something." Yoongi says, crossing his arms.

"Oh, am I now?" Hoseok asks, returning to Yoongi but this time, standing directly in front of him and using their height difference to his advantage.

"Yeah. Right here." Yoongi says, tapping his forehead.

"Mm, I've got a better idea." Hoseok says, pinning Yoongi against the wall with the shorter's hand in a vice like grip above his head.

Once in the perfect position, Hoseok kisses Yoongi roughly. Yoongi kisses back with the same amount of passion but soon his breath hitches as Hoseok presses his hips closer to Yoongi.

"You're so hot." Hoseok says, trailing his kisses towards Yoongi's collarbone, where he leaves a few open mouthed kisses every now and then.

"Mm, says you. You're the sexiest man alive even when you aren't trying." Yoongi says, trying to keep himself quiet because, Jesus Christ, their adult child is asleep in the other room with her husband and newborn twins.

"Thanks, but not the issue right now." Hoseok whispers against Yoongi's ear before licking the lobe that adorns a double helix piercing.

"Then explain to me what the issue is." Yoongi says, sliding his fingers through the younger's hair and locking his fingers at the back of Hoseok's head.

"I think you know." Hoseok says, yet again pressing his hips closer to Yoongi.

"Yeah, I just wanted you to show me."

"You know you never have to discretely ask. I told you, bluntness is your best friend at a time like this." Hoseok whispers between kisses on Yoongi's neck and face.

"Then fuck me hard, Seokkie."

"I thought you'd never ask."

- - -

"Pa?" A woman's voice asks, directing Hoseok and Yoongi's attention to the woman walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, Kyunghee. How are you?" Yoongi says, dusting off his hands and going to hug his daughter.

"I'm tired. Twins like to wake up at the same time and want the same thing."

"Yeah, you and your brother liked to do that too when you were younger. I'm sorry I wasn't here." Yoongi says, bringing Kyunghee over to the spot where he and Hoseok were making pancake batter.

"You were there when it mattered, Pa. I understand. How was the award show?"

"It was good. Would have been more fun if you guys had been there with me."

"We were planning on it, but you know. Babies come when they want to." Kyunghee says, grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Yes, they do."

"Kyunghee! You had twins and I didn't even get a call from you?" Minchul shouts as he opens the door to his parent's house.

"Sorry, I was kind of busy having the twins." Kyunghee responds.

"Oh, right. Well, I brought my family. Boys, Aunt Kyunghee just had two babies and they're still asleep, so please be very quiet." Minchul says as his wife and two sons walk in.

"Hi boys! Can I have a hug?" Kyunghee asks, getting down on her knees to be level with the youngsters.

"Auntie." They both whisper yelled as they tip toe ran to their aunt and softly hugged her.

After a little bit of settling down and fourteen pancakes later, all of the adults were gathered at the kitchen table, eating brealfast a little bit slower than Minchul's children, Hyukjae and Kimoon, who were already down on the floor playing with cars and trucks.

"Can I meet the twins?" Minchul's wife, Yeojin, asks as she finishes her last pancake.

"Of course. Minchul, you're coming with me." Kyunghee says as she stands and leads her brother and sister-in-law to the guest bedroom where her three day old twins were sleeping, and her sleepy husband right behind them.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok calls as he watches his family retreat to the guest bedroom.

"Yeah?" Yoongi answers, watching with the same delight in his eyes.

"I'm so glad you changed."

"Me too."

- - -

A/N: Okay, look. Whoever is paying you guys to read this is okay to stop now. My ego is plenty big enough, I don't think it's necessary to blow it up anymore. I know right now is really tough for a lot of people for many different reasons and it appears that a lot of different people read this book so let this be a safe haven. Let my PMs be a safe haven. If you need someone to talk to, to ask questions to, or to even yell at, I'm always right here and willing to help as best I can. I'm not strictly quarantined, so I do still have to work, but I always do my best to be there for any of you if you need it. Now, back to happier times. Freaking 70k? Who let you guys read this stuff? Are you guys, like, okay? Are you being tortured? I don't know what's gotten into you, but thank you so much. I am so proud of this just because apparently it's well liked. I personally think it could be better but it's mostly for entertainment purposes on my part so I'm not too worried about the countless grammar and spelling mistakes throughout the book. Now I'm just rambling. All this boils down to is thank you.

tl;dr: thank you so so so so much! muah! kisses on everyone's forehead!