14

"H-hyung." A shaky voice says into the phone, sending shivers down Yoongi's spine.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?"

"Today w-was horrible." The younger stutters and Yoongi kicks into protect mode.

"Can I come see you?"

"It's a long d-drive, hyung."

"I know."

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course." Yoongi wants to add that he'd jump off a bridge, take a bullet, kill someone, or anything really for the younger.

"Thank you." Hoseok whispers but Yoongi hears it loud and clear despite the noise he's making. Dressing yourself at lightning speed with one hand and trying not to huff makes a lot of noise for some reason.

"Anytime."

"H-hyung?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can you stay on the phone with me?" Hoseok asks the question as he fights a blush at the nickname Yoongi had used.

"If you want me to."

"Thank you."

"I have a question for you." Yoongi tries to sound serious but it's hard when you have no idea why your love is crying. It's hard to not sound worried and be cheerful for the younger.

"O-okay..."

"Dad jokes or talking about dance?"

The younger smiles, even though Yoongi can't see it. "Both."

"Why don't dogs dance well?"

"Why?" The smile is evident in his voice, but Yoongi knows it doesn't reach his eyes. There's no way it could after the living sun had just cried and probably still was, just silently.

"Because they have two left feet." Yoongi whispers playfully and it gains a small small chuckle from the younger.

"What dance do cars do at the disco?"

"I don't know."

"They brake-dance."

Hoseok repeats the chuckle and the process continues for another few minutes before Yoongi is out of jokes. The two stay silent for a few minutes before Yoongi starts telling the younger the story of his encounter with the Boy Scout troop.

- - -

"I'm almost here, Hoseok."

"Okay."

Before either can say anything else, Yoongi starts to receive a call from Namjoon.

"Hoseok, I'm outside the house now but I have to call Namjoon. Give me a few minutes and I'll come inside."

The two exchange goodbyes before Yoongi switches the call to Namjoon.

"Where the fuck are you, man? You aren't home and I've checked everywhere else you'd be."

"Not every where else."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm in Gwangju."

"What are you doing there?"

"Hoseok needs me."

"How do you know?"

"Can we talk about this some other time? I'm outside his house now."

"What the fuck happened that forced you to wake up in the middle of the night and made you drive to Gwangju?"

"He called and was crying, Joon. He has no one here and I can't let him be alone. Not when he seemed so broken. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a friend to console." Yoongi hung up on the younger and practically teleported to the front door.

Meanwhile, Namjoon threw his phone down on the bed in anger. Jin came in the room to comfort him, but there was only so much he could do.

Namjoon was legitimately worried for Hoseok, yes. But he was more worried about Yoongi because the last time he had been so soft for someone, it didn't end well for Yoongi.

- - -
A/N: So I don't know why I didn't update last night but I didn't so here's this. I'm also gonna give you a second chapter because I'm feeling generous and I already have approximately thirty chapters written so two chapters for just one or two updates isn't that big of a deal. Anyways, I'm dying, how are you guys? I never interact with you and I feel horrible about it. This might be creepy but I feel like you're my friends. And now I sound desperate. So, we can have a conversation if you want to. I'm honestly taking new friend applications... I could use a few. Anyways, I hope you all have a good week!