29

Soon, both boys had changed and gotten in the bed, now they were laying on their backs, looking at the ceiling quietly.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok."

"For what?"

"For getting mad at you. I thought something was going on between you and someone else and it made me mad for no reason."

"Why?"

"I just told you there was no reason."

"There's always a reason, Yoongi." Hoseok says as he turns on his side to look at the older.

"I-I can't tell you."

"Well, who did you think I had a thing with?"

"Namjoon. Well, originally it was Taehyung and then it was Namjoon."

"Explain both."

"Well, I don't know. When we were talking on the beach you were talking about feelings... I- my mind went to Taehyung. You had been living together for a while and even though I had nothing to base your reaction off of, it seemed like you were being more closed off after Taehyung started dating Jungkook and Jimin."

"That makes sense."

"But Namjoon doesn't."

"Yeah, that's the one I was wondering about."

"Well, when you were sitting on the beach with him, I saw you guys from that window," Yoongi says as he points at the only window in the room.

"And?"

"And in my head at the time it made sense but I had no actual reasoning for it so now it makes no sense at all."

"So why did this frustrate you to the point of shutting me off?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Do I have to have a reason?"

"Yes, you do have to have a reason. There is always a reason, we just don't always want to acknowledge that reason so we make up new ones. Or we just deny that there is a reason."

"You really want to know?"

"Yes. One hundred percent."

"This is the same reason that I did everything else."

"Oh now I'm even more intrigued."

"I feel like this makes me really weak but I have liked you since Sophomore year and I never really started talking to you until Senior year. But when I did talk to you I was a horrible person and now I feel like I have to make up for it so that's why I'm being overly nice to you. Namjoon knew that I had feelings for you but then I told him I was over you because I thought I was and then you just popped up out of nowhere and now everything is coming back but ten times stronger. I- this has been on my mind since that party you hosted for Namjoon's birthday. This is probably a surprise to you and you're probably not even gay. I mean, you could have even imagined me as a small girl when we sleep in the same bed, I don't know. But this needed to be said and it feels so good to tell you but now I feel horrible because I feel like I'm rambling-"

"That's because you are." Hoseok says with a smile.

"I'm sorry. I ramble when I'm nervous."

"I figured that out."

"So, did I burden you or did I just ruin whatever friendship we had built?"

"Yeah, you ruined our friendship." Hoseok says as he scoots closer to Yoongi.

"I'm getting mixed signals. Please be clearer."

"You ruined our friendship. And since I don't want you out of my life I guess we'll just have to build a relationship."

"What kind of relationship? You mean, like, boyfriends?"

"You talk too much."

"So I've been told."

"Oh would you shut the fuck up and kiss me already?" Hoseok practically yells, surprising Yoongi.

"What?"

"Kiss me you dimwit. Before I kiss you."

"I-I don't know h-how to kiss, Hoseok."

"Then I guess I'll have to show you." Hoseok says before he pushes his full lips on the older's slightly less full lips.

Both boys felt the same shock run from their lips all the way down to their toes (this one is for you @ godjinie). It was literally shocking. Like every nerve in their body was like, hey they're kissing and we've been waiting for this for forever now so let's fuCKING PARTY LIKE ITS THE NEW YEAR BITCHES. Yep. That is exactly what their nerves said.

Hoseok was the first to pull away and Yoongi is quick to say, "What did you just do?"

"I kissed you."

"Disgusting." Yoongi says, cringing at the action which causes Hoseok to frown. Didn't this idiot just confess to me? The fuck does he mean by 'disgusting'?

"Do it again." He says with a smile that catches Hoseok off guard.

Yoongi kissed Hoseok this go around and before the younger could react, he was on his back with a tiny Yoongi on top of him.

"Yoo-"

"Be my boyfriend."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Hoseok says before pulling Yoongi in again as he simultaneously sits up, pushing the two closer.

Don't worry, they both got to bed that night. It was just two in the morning before they decided that making out for two hours was maybe a bit much.

- - -

A/N: Imma be honest, I didn't mean to publish the same chapter talking about New Year parties on New Year's but oh well. So... how'd ya like it? It's crappy I know but I'm not good with these kinds of things. Anyways, 'till Thursday bootches.

(EDIT) hm bootches. i like it.