1

"Yoongi, you have to leave the house. You can't just lock yourself up." Jimin whines as he pulls on the elder's arm.

"I know you're stronger than that." Yoongi mumbles into the pillow.

"I don't want to actually move you. Just tug hard enough to annoy you. It works better than doing everything for you."

"Child, you are going to be the death of me."

"Why do you call me a child? I'm only two years younger than you."

"Because I can, kid." Yoongi says as he finally stands up and Jimin claps like a little kid.

Yoongi look at him, Jimin stops, and the older of the two laughs.

"And you wonder why I call you a child." Yoongi says as he ruffles the red head's hair before walking to the bathroom.

"Jungkook will be here soon." Jimin says from the closet as Yoongi brushed his teeth.

"Where are we going again?"

"Oh my God. It's Namjoon's birthday. One of his friends threw him a party."

"I hope it wasn't the same one as last year. That was the worst party ever. They didn't even have beer! It was like going to my nephew's party." The blonde complains as Jimin sets out a set of clothes for him.

"That guy that threw the party is his boyfriend, Yoongs."

"Oh shit. Who threw the party this year?"

"Another one of his friends. He didn't tell me a name but he said, 'I want it to be a surprise. I've known this dude since high school.' Those were his exact words." Jimin uses air quotes and drops his voice a few octaves in an attempt to sound like Namjoon.

"Number one, he doesn't sound like that, number two... Namjoon was a fucking nerd. Who did he know?" Yoongi asks, mostly to himself, as he pulls the black shirt Jimin picked out for him over his head.

"I don't know. He said he had to go after that." Jimin types away on his phone, sounding completely uninterested in the conversation, as the older pulled his black, ripped skinny jeans on.

"Yeah, can you help me with my makeup? I still can't figure it out."

"Sure, Jungkook will be here soon, though. I can probably only get in your eye makeup."

"That's all I was wanting." The older mumbles as he leads the younger to the bathroom where he sits on the closed toilet.

"Do you want dark or light?"

"Dark. I want it noticeable."

"Good." Jimin says before he applies ten minutes worth of eyeliner and eye shadow.

Jimin's phone pings and he says, "Come on, time to go."

They leave the apartment and walk in silence to the lobby where they find Jungkook waiting with a few umbrellas.

"Its raining and I figure you want your clothes to stay dry." He says as he hands both of them an umbrella.

"How thoughtful." Yoongi mumbles, the younger two ignoring him.

"Have you heard from Jin?"

"Yeah, he's already there. Apparently, there aren't even clouds over there."

"Who knows."

They spent the next thirty minutes driving across town to Namjoon's house that he shared with his boyfriend. The ride was filled with two cheese blocks sitting in the front seat and a tired Yoongi on his phone in the back seat.