Harry (ageplay)

For abdlcutter

Just a note, I'm picturing this as kinda 2013 era. So yes, Zayn is included.

***Trigger warning! This oneshot contains explicit discussion of self harm. Please do not read if this may be triggering to you!***

"Stupid"

"Ugly"

"Useless"

"Selfish"

With each insult, Harry cut a slash in his thigh, and with each cut, he let out a sob, until he was fulling crying after making a series of ten cuts down his leg. He knew he deserved it, though. He had messed up several times during the concert earlier that evening, and fallen on stage, and people on Twitter were mocking him for it. When he had gone to Louis, looking for comfort and reassurance, the older boy had brushed him off as he had received a worrisome text from his mum and needed to call her. Harry then felt even worse about himself, like he wasn't worth Louis' time and was selfish for trying to get attention.

This certainly wasn't the first time he had cut himself, but it had been a while, as the band was doing a good job of being supportive of one another and noticing when any one member was feeling down. They didn't know about Harry's self harm, but that had noticed him feeling sad before and Harry knew they had decided together to take better care of him.

When he finished, Harry stashed his razor blade in his bedside table and wiped the blood off his leg with a tissue before pulling on a pair of loose athletic shorts and laying down in his bed where he cried himself to sleep.

Half an hour later, Louis, who had finished with his phone call, knocked on Harry's door, and, getting no response, just entered the room. He had known Harry was upset earier, but had needed to call his mum first. As soon as he was done, he looked for Harry, wanting to comfort him, as he knew the show hadn't been his best.

Louis was surprised to find his youngest bandmate already asleep, and with tear tracks clear on his cheeks. Though, the crying shouldn't have been a surprise, he reflected. Harry had shown sighns of being significantly upset. He sat down on the bed next to the boy and stroked his hair sadly.

"Hey, love. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you earlier. I'm here, but I guess I'm too late, aren't I?" he whispered, feeling bad. He felt very protective over Harry, as he was the youngest and most sensitive of the group. "I'm so sorry, Harry."

Unknown to Louis, Harry had actually woken up to the knock on his door, but was pretending to still be asleep. When Louis mentioned being too late, Harry (mistakenly) assumed that he had seen the cuts. He tried to contain it, but he started crying after a minute.

Louis heard a sniffle and noticed Harry's eyes opening, already filled with tears.

"Oh, Hazza. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Oh, why are you crying?

Harry rolled over, away from Louis, and curled into a ball.

"You weren't supposed to see! Not supposed to see my legs, Lou. Go away!"

This confused Louis. "What's wrong with your legs, Haz? Did you hurt yourself when you fell?"

Harry flinched, realizing that Louis hadn't seen his cuts. "Nothin', Lou. M'fine." The guilty look on his face belied his words as he sniffled, then let our a sob.

"Harry, don't lie. I know something's wrong. C'mere, let me see."

"No, Louis! Leave me alone!" Harry insisted, curling up even tighter and trying to pull the blanket over himself as well, but Louis held it back.