Waterpark (ageplay)

LiLo ageplay. Louis' mental age is about 4 and he calls Liam 'Lili'

"Are we almost there yet?" Louis whined, rocking back and forth in his seat.

From the front, Liam chuckled. "Yes, boo, look! We're pulling into the parking lot right now."

Louis looked out the window and was instantly entranced by the waterslides he could see next to the parking lot. "Woah, Lili. They're big!" he marveled.

Liam smiled. He was incredibly pleased to be able to spend the day with his beautiful boy at the local waterpark. The weather was perfect: warm and sunny, and school hadn't ended for the summer yet so the park wouldn't be overrun by children.

Louis barely held together his excitement as they went through the short line to pay and get wristbands. He bounced on his toes and clung to Liam's hand as they then made their way to the changerooms where they would leave their bags. They had, of course, put their swimsuits on at home, as Liam had had to find some way to keep Louis occupied until it was time to leave.

Once out in the park, Liam looked down at his boyfriend. "What would you like to do first, love?"

Louis stared around with wide eyes. The park was huge! There were so many cool slides! But some of them were really tall. "Um um um....I dunno Lili." He squeezed Liam's hand tightly. "Red ones? They looks cool. And and and you can do them with two peoples!"

"That sounds like a great idea! Why don't you lead the way?"

Louis marched off, practically dragging Liam behind him. And that's how the morning went. Louis spotted something that interested him, and Liam got pulled along behind.

"Lili, I hungry," Louis whined, plopping down on the ground after the umpteenth slide. They hadn't repeated any, but Louis also hadn't gotten up the courage to try the two biggest slides.

"Would you like some lunch now, Lou-boo?" Liam asked, shading his eyes from the sun as he looked down at his pouting boyfriend.

"Uh-huh. Hungry," Louis repeated.

"Alright, well, if you're hungry, you'll have to get up. We need to go back to the changeroom so Lili can get his wallet."

"Nuh-uh. Louis tired. Louis stays here. Lili gets food."

"Louis," Liam warned, a hint of sternness in his voice. "You promised me you'd be a big boy today and listen to what Lili says."

"But but I tired, Lili. Carry?"

Liam sighed, but crouched down and let Louis climb on for a piggyback, which ended up lasting to the changeroom, through the line to buy food, and all the way to the patch of grass where they were going to eat. He spread a blanket on the ground and wrapped Louis up in a towel.

"Alright, love. You're going to have to be a very big boy and do your best not to make a mess."

Louis nodded, a serious look on his face. "I be good. Can has food now?"

"Yes, Lou." Liam smiled and passed Louis his hotdog, digging into his own burger hungrily.

By the time lunch was over, Louis was of course covered in ketchup.

"Oh, Louis, what am I going to do with you?" Liam sighed dramatically. "You're alittle ketchup monster."

"Nooo Lili I'm not a monster! I'm Louis! No monster!" Louis protested. He stood up and started to run away when Liam pulled out a package of wipes. "Nooo! No wipes! I clean!"

Liam, of course, was prepared for this, and had a hand on Louis' bicep before he could get five steps away. "Yes wipes, little one. You need to get clean so you don't get the whole park covered in ketchup."