Niall Ageplay Part 2

This is a part 2 to a Niall ageplay request from @stylinhoraynexxx, this part was requested by @Louis_Kitten_Harry (A long time ago. Like, last summer. I’m sorry)

You may want to go back and read the first part (Niall’s Attitude) before you read this, but you don’t have to.

Niall-will be in ~18 months headspace

Louis-Dada

Liam-Daddy

Harry-Papa

Louis’ POV

A couple days later, we decide it’s time to introduce some new things since Niall has adjusted to the first few steps. I still don’t think it’s a good idea to introduce too much at once, so we’re going to go as slowly as possible, but I’m hoping that by introducing a few more baby things we can get Niall to relax and get into a headspace soon. It’s all going to start at lunch today.

“Who wants to do lunch?” Harry asks around noon while we’re all sitting on the floor in the living room, rolling a soft ball between us (but of course Niall gets the most turns with the ball). It’s not the most exciting activity but it’s enough to keep us all entertained, especially since the TV is playing some old Thomas the Tank Engine episodes which do a good job of filling the background when nobody is talking.

I stand up. “I’ll make lunch.” The others don’t know what I’m planning, so it’s not going to work if I don’t take the initiative. “Hey Ni!” I say, and he looks up at me. “Don’t let Daddy and Papa break the rules, okay. Everybody gets a turn with the ball, right, buddy?”

Niall rolls his eyes at me, obviously not overly impressed with my baby talk, but I ignore it and head off to the kitchen. Lunch today is going to be tomato soup with goldfish crackers. Nothing special, but the big thing is that so far everything we’ve eaten has been finger food, so Niall has been able to feed himself. Soup is most definitely not finger food, so one of us will be helping him this time around.

“Food!” I call once I have four bowls of soup set out on the table, though I know I won’t be eating mine right away because I’m going to help Niall first.

The other three come thumping in, Liam first, running, followed by Harry who is moving as fast as he can with Niall clinging to him in a piggyback. I’d reprimand them, but they’d just laugh because I love that kind of messing around too…just not when I’m worried about them knocking over the food I just spent time preparing.

Liam helps Niall down and guides him to the chair next to where I’m standing.

“There ya go, bud, nice and close so Dada can help you if necessary,” he says, looking at me and raising his eyebrows in a way that tells me he knows exactly what’s about to happen.

I sit down next to Niall and the others take their seats.

“Ooh, tomato soup! Looks good!” Harry exclaims.

I smile. “Yep, tomato soup. And I’ve even got fishie crackers (Goldfish but I literally always call them fishies) because we can’t have tomato soup without them. “Would you like some fishies, Ni?” he nods and I pour some onto his plate. “There you go, you can put them in your soup if you like, okay, bud?” I pass the bag of crackers off to Liam and watch as Niall starts to hesitantly put his fishies in his soup. When he’s done, he looks up at me confusedly.

“Um…where’s my spoon?”

Harry and Liam give each other a look, but I just smile. “I’ve got it, Ni. You’re too little to eat your soup without making a mess, so Dada has to help you.”