Part 12

Just so you know, this story isn't gonna be one of those 100 part stories. I don't even think it'll make it to 30 parts since the plan I have is so vague and I'm flying through it like it's nothing.

So heres what I'm thinking.

Leave a comment on this line if you want me to add in more filler chapters as we go along to slow down the pace of the plot and give you more chapters.

Leave a comment on this line if you want me to just write like normal (I'll prolly only write like 10 more parts after this if that's the case).

(If you don't know how to write on a certain line, just click and hold the line/paragraph and it'll highlight it and give you the option to leave a comment)

---

So you rest your head on Connor and allow yourself to be swallowed up by your thoughts.  

It seems that all of this happened just minutes ago when, in reality, you had all made it home hours ago. You went home of course and Connor decided to go back home with Hank where he belongs. You feel lonely now. Even though you've only known Connor for a few days, you've really grown to like him. But alas, he doesn't belong to you.

It's 9:00PM. Hank is sat on the couch watching the game and taking large gulps of some generic bottled beer. Connor sits on the other side of the couch, observing the game in silence. Hank, of course, cheers when his team scores a point and curses when the opposite team scores. Connor, however, watches in silence. But he's not thinking about the game.

Connor thinks for a minute and turns to Hank.

"Lieutenant, may I ask you a personal question?" Connor asks.

"You and your damn personal questions." Hank mumbles. He gulps down the rest of his drink and then puts the bottle on the floor. "Okay. Go ahead."

"Have you ever been in love?" Connor asks.

Hank raises a brow. "Why this all of a sudden?"

Connor doesn't answer.

"Well. Yeah. I guess I have. Cole's mother. But... Obviously we didn't love each other that much." Hank says. He doesn't like talking about this stuff.

"What happened?" Connor presses.

Hank looks down and then back up at Connor. "Divorce. It didn't work out."

Connor couldn't tell whether or not Hank was being truthful or not but since he couldn't decide, he chose to believe him.

"Anyway. Now it's my turn to get all personal for once." Hank says to Connor as he sits back on the Couch and puts his arm across the back of it.

Connor looks at Hank and tilts his head, waiting for a question.

"How about you? You ever 'loved' anyone?" Hank asks.

"I love you lieutenant." Connor answers cheekily.

"Ugh, don't make me barf." Hank groans, but he feels the corners of his mouth pulling up into a smile. "You know what I mean. Like how I loved Cole's mom."

Connor wonders whether or not he should tell the man. Hank is his best friend. Why should be not trust him? "I... I don't know, lieutenant."

Hank rolls his eyes. "How do you not know?"

Connor, again, chooses not to answer.

"When I say the word 'love' does a certain person come to mind?" Hank asks.

Connor nods. "Yes."

"Do you ever think about that person?"

"All the time." Connor admits.

Hank leans slightly towards Connor and talks as if he's a parent giving his son a life lesson. "Are you willing to risk everything for this person? Are you willing to go against your programming for this person?"

"Yes." Connor answers.

"So, who is it? Fergie from the office? She does have a massive pair of-"

"No it's not Fergie from the office." Connor inputs.

"Ah." Hank says, leaning back. "Then who? Debbie? Nora?"

"...Y/N..." Connor answers.

Hank chokes on his spit a little. "Y/N?! Isn't she a bit young for you? I agree she's a looker but wow."

Connor raises a brow. "For your information lieutenant, she's old enough to live alone and technically speaking I don't have an age."

Hank grumbles. "Have you ever even had... You know..."

"A relationship?" Connor asks.

"No... I mean..."

"Intercourse?" Connor supplies.

"Yeah... Intercourse." Hank says, shivering at the word. He hates how technical it sounds. It's strange how something so natural can sound so not natural depending on the words you use.

"I haven't." He admits.

"Do you even have a-" Hank stops himself before he gets an answer he doesn't want.

"Actually yes. All androids are fitted with everything needed to please a human. However these features can be removed." Connor explains.

"Dear god! So you could take off your wiener and throw it at someone?" Hank asks. If he was sober, he certainly wouldn't ask something so immature.

"Not quite lieutenant. You see it-"

"Nah nah I don't wanna know. " Hank says as he waves his hand to get Connor to stop talking.

Connor smiles. Hank doesn't.

"I need another beer."