Trevor's Arm

Everyone except for Éclair gathered around the dining table, ready to eat the delicious soup Ayumi spent the last hour preparing. Ayumi brought a pitcher of milk and water out of the kitchen "This should be good for everyone, I just wish El was up to joining us..."

"Eh, she'll be up before you know it." Ed muttered while shoving as much soup in his mouth that was possible.

"Ed, shouldn't we wait for Ayumi to sit down as well before we eat? It's only polite." Al told his brother.

"If I'm given good food I'm going to eat it before it gets cold!" Ed muttered once again with a mouth full of soup.

Ayumi sighed as she sat next to Kiomi, "I'm surprised El's able to sleep through all that racket. I know she's exhausted and has no energy, but seriously the bickering should've been enough to wake her up." She went to take a sip of her soup before she put down her spoon, "ugh, I gotta check on her make sure the boys didn't trash her while she was asleep. I'm not dealing with that again..."

"What do you mean?" Kiomi asked.

Trevor huffed rather annoyingly, "Last time Ed drew a mustache on her like Major Armstrong has. She completely lost it and trashed the place."

"Oh that reminds me, has El taken a look at your arm yet?" Alphonse asked Trevor.

"She hasn't taken the time to appreciate the rest of us yet, she's been too busy caught up in her studies." Trevor shook his head, "not that I'm complaining or anything. I prefer not to be treated like some living experiment."

Kiomi turned to Trevor, "What happened to your arm? Are you alright?" She was still ignorant to the manner of the truth behind El's shifty past.

Trevor shook his head, "I'm fine, just hurt my arm when I was younger." Trevor was rather defensive in his tone as he reached for his left arm and rubbed his right hand up and down just below his shoulder. He wore a long-sleeved shirt to disguise the truth, since even he was still uncomfortable with the questions that arose from it.

Ayumi sighed, "what he means is it's not proper dinner conversation and he's just as stubborn as El if you could believe it. He's just a tad bit more modest." Ayumi finally began eating her soup, "anyways, let's take our minds off all these deep dark topics to enjoy a meal together and just be thankful that we've all lived long enough to sit here today to have this meal together."

"Well El's not here to share it with us." Ed grumbled.

"Well she's alright, right you two? You didn't do anything to her while she's out?" Ayumi glared at the two brothers.

Alphonse nodded in response to Ayumi's glare, "No, no she's fine we just put her in her bed."

"With her wet messy hair? I'm going to have to dry out her bedsheets when she wakes up. Just more work for me..." Ayumi sighed, "Next time something like this happens to her I'm going to take care of her, not you two because you're just making more messes. You probably haven't cleaned up the rest of the paint mess, have you?"

"No they have not, mother." Winry growled.

''I'm just trying to take care of her like a good friend should!'' Ayumi suddenly defended not wanting to take anyone else's attitude

''Don't treat her like she cant take care of herself.'' Winry huffed rolling her eyes.

Ayumi was about to snap back before Kiomi broke in ''I don't have much room to talk but please can we all just subside the fighting and arguing for dinner at least ?'' she asked looking between the two of them as Ayumi and Winry sighed and untensed.

Trevor raised an eyebrow as the other boys quietly ate their soup. ''Fighting really bothers you doesn't it Kiomi?''

She looked across the table at him. ''Well of course, I mean I can deal with it for a while, but if we can't settle the disputes then how would we ever move on?'' she replied