Vessels

Edward and Éclair were being escorted--nearly forced into a horse drawn carriage with the further since cars weren't anywhere near the mountain due to the cliffs.

"This screams bad idea. Anything with wheels near cliffs is a bad idea." Éclair mumbled as she put her suitcase on the floor and crossed her arms, sitting next to Edward. Her messy hair still wasn't tied back and instead flopped everywhere down to her sides.

"You're the one who decided to hide up here in the first place, it was necessary to come find you." Bradley responded. "Took a while to track you down too. Thankfully your sister found you."

"Did she also tell you how she nearly destroyed a town and me in the process because she's angry at me for winning and destroying a stupid wine glass?" Éclair barked. "And how she stuffed me in a barrel full of water?!"

"Ah yes my men found her after you let her go she took quite the beating, but she also told me you had an accomplice and for some reason were stronger? Could you tell me who that accomplice was? Was is Fullmetal here?" he questioned as the carriage began to move.

"It was just a passer-by who seemed to have found me stuffed in a barrel! I was meeting some old friends and training partners and Regret decides to just show up, not okay. Not. Okay. Besides, if I wanted to fight Regret I would. My 'accomplice' as you stated more or less protected the town from taking damage because Regret seems to not know the term 'damage control'. I didn't even learn their name." Éclair narrowed her eyes. "I wouldn't let Edward here get in the middle of whatever the hell Regret is doing. It's not right."

Edward looked between Eclair and Bradley keeping quiet but also especially watching Bradley who chuckled slightly.

"You know you can't lie to me, Regret just doesn't take damage as she did so what's the jist? I'm sure you can tell a good father like me..."

"You are the last person I'd ever consider a father you're nothing but an asshole!" Éclair snapped. "Besides, you watched me beat her up once before on my own so you knew I was perfectly capable of it. Besides, I don't owe you anything. What happened back there happened and there's nothing left to learn from it. It's done. It's over. Now you can keep asking me questions about it or you could just shut your damn trap and move on like the rest of us have considering I didn't walk out of that fight in a very good condition either."

Bradley smirked before sighing, "Alright, alright I suppose I'll drop it but it doesn't mean I won't drop the question at hand. You have questions you wanted answers for didn't you? At least I could supply those."

"How many...just how many extra smaller stones are out there now, stupid homunculus?!" Éclair snapped, "and how many more are you making like me? Just how many more?!"

"El..." Edward whispered attempting to keep El calm.

"We had no idea there were other stones besides the ones that are already in existence....why do you ask?"

"Don't lie to me. You already know about them. Just like you knew about me all along. You two-timing bastard you think I don't already know your evil schemes?! Obviously since you screwed up and made me, you had to test other ways to make your 'dear master' stronger and potentially rid of me. So is that all that I am, just a failure to you?!"

"Ah, but you are nothing of a failure, you're one of the most successful ones we have made. I'm being sincere when I say we have no knowledge of another stone, do you know of another one?"

Éclair's grin grew large and wild, "no knowledge, my ass. You just admitted I was the most successful, therefore you know there's more stones and more people like me. Thanks for playing stupid old man—or should I say stupid homunculus." She crossed her arms and sat back, "now I know I could drill you all day and night about who those others are, but you'd attempt to play dumb, don't even bother lying. I've got what I came for."