Flattery

Once the two hours did pass, Eclair was the first to jump off the train and begin the long hour walk up the mountain from the train station to Freemont.

"Freedom! We have freedom!" Eclair shouted as she ran a little bit ahead, her suitcase in hand. "It's fresh air and freedom!" Eclair had woken everybody up from running off in excitement and she especially woke up Edward by stepping on him where he had taken up sleeping.

Edward popped up from his sleeping grounds rubbing his head grumbling before spotting the open train door. "Hey you get back here!" he shouted before stumbling with his stuff and racing after Eclair up the hill. The others with relief followed behind them.

Edward eventually caught up with Eclair as she turned to see him and laugh, "so much freedom! I can run around and not worry about anyone after me this is great! This is how things should be!" She used her right hand to flip her hair out of her face as her smile beamed with the sunlight from the warm sunny afternoon they were having.

"This feels so nice we don't have to ride a train for a while!" Edward joined El in basking in the sweet feeling of freedom.

"Sweet, sweet freedom...man I can't wait to run around and get some training in now that we're not stuck in that stupid train car!" Eclair smiled, "This is going to be a great well-deserved break from all the crazies!"

Edward threw his hands up on the top of his head with a sigh of relief, "I'm ready to train too, we haven't been able to and I need to get out all this energy." He looked up at the sky as he closed his eyes for a quick second to walk and then opened them once more.

Eclair agreed, "Yes, we need to get some training in, it's been far too long without any. I don't want my training partner to get rusty so I can't get a good workout in. I need to get good training in so I can still kick everyone's ass."

"Hah everyone's ass but mine because the only ass kicking that will take place is yours!" Edward smiled with evil intentions hidden along his facial expression.

"Nuh-uh, there's no way in hell I'm gonna let that ever happen." Eclair shook her head in denial, "I'll win easily."

"No it will be me that wins!"

"Nope! I won't allow a bean to win!"

"Well I won't allow some boy to win!"

"Well good, because I, Eclair Elanie, the Halfmetal Alchemist and definitely girl will kick your ass to the ground. Hard." Eclair grinned as her own evil intentions began to shimmer onto her face. "You're going down to the ground."

"Not if I kick yours down to the ground first!" Edward smirked. The two of them smirked at each other as they made their way up towards the Lancaster shop, their friends following behind them as the two of them challenged each other during their walk. The rest of them watched out incase the two of them did start fighting.

Ayumi sighed, "just as you think they finally got rid of all the energy they had, nope, they somehow manage to find more, even when they're super tired and hungry."

"I don't know where she keeps it all, it's entirely too much energy and way more than any normal person should have." Trevor shook his head, "at least once those two run around for a little bit they finally settle down and can be rather calm for a little while."

"Yeah eventually they will tire themselves out." Kiomi laughed lightly, "We can take a break from all the crazy stuff for a bit. The last few days have been a mess." she sighed as they continued towards the house.

"Just let them run around and get all that energy out. They'll be a lot less crazy once they spent all that energy on whatever they're doing. They may even settle down for a bit without arguing." Trevor laughed. The four laughed in relief of a possible free argument night, which would be the nicest thing to ask for since it was so constant. It took the six of them not but ten minutes to finish reaching the top of the shop where Ed and El immediately burst in to drop off their things and change into more appropriate clothes for their little "spar" and fixing the house. Their first part of their spar was to see who could fix the shop the fastest.