[[vOiD]]

After a flash of light, Éclair came tumblinging out a portal and skidding sideways across the ground, her dark purple coat taking most of the dirt and damage as she curled up in a small-Éclair ball for protection. She had landed just inside of a circle, a rather large alchemy circle drawn with a field chalk on a patch of the dried dirt where less of the field grass was growing. As soon as she came to rest at the edge of the circle, the circle quickly illuminated a bright purple—the same color as Éclair's eyes.
There were quite a few people surrounding the circle as it was outside drawn pretty hastily with chalk on what looked like a back patio of a rather large house. There were bucket outside, and quite a few potted plants with flowers--especially sunflowers. There were a few steps leading up to the back door, where a rather elderly lady stood next to another man. This man was a little on the heavier side, although he looked like he's had an ample amount of excrosize in the past few days. The lady was holding a broom, and what seemed like parts of what could be considered auto-mail and a wrench, as if she was disturbed from her work recently.
"Oww...you really did it this time..." Éclair muttered, curling up more into a ball and holding her neck from where she had crashed in the circle.
A young boy run out into the circle, helped pick up her upper half of her body, and then embraced her, "Éclair! Éclair you're actually back! You made it!" The young boy was around the age of ten, had an overgrown golden blonde mess of hair that seemed it hadn't been brushed properly in days, and the warming icy blue eyes that welcomed her back in a loving manner.
"Huh?" Éclair questioned as she took a look at the child, "You're not--Edward?! Kiomi?! Who the hell are you?!" Éclair tore away from the kid, pushing him out of the circle and scooted on the ground as far away as she could from him. She then peered around, "this is the back of Trevor's shop...right? But where did this--what is this--Where the hell am I?! Edward?! Kiomi?! Just who are you?!" She began to go into a panic as the young boy calmly stood there.
Another young man—definitely at least part Ishvalan—stood next to the boy, "I don't think she was a brunette when she left here. Nor was she wearing whatever the hell that is."
The young blonde boy took a few cautious steps closer to Éclair once more, "Éclair, don't you remember me? It's me, Emmett! I'm your—"
"I don't know an Emmett. Now where the hell am I?! Where's Edward and Kiomi?!" Eclair had cut him off as she looked around once more and quickly made note of her surroundings. Trevor's house but not his house. Three men. One old lady. Automail. Broom. Crappily drawn circle. Sunflowers. Rain smell. Dirt. Night.
The young boy reentered the circle while taking a few steps closer to her, "Éclair, it's okay, you're home now. Did you do it, did you figure out how to stop him?"
"Just who are you people?! Where's everyone?! Who's him?! This isn't my home, I don't have a home!" Éclair stumbled to her feet, "I don't have my book or my dagger--" She mumbled, noticing the only thing she had on her was her pocket watch.
"Éclair, it's me, Emmett. Why...why can't you remember...I shouldn't have let you push me and go!" Emmett ran up to her and embraced her again, "Did you get hurt back there? Did something happen to your head? You've been gone a long time, we were worried we wouldn't see you again and you got lost!"
"Where's Edward and Kiomi?!" Éclair shouted once again, throwing the boy off of her with ease, "What did you do with them?! How did I get here? Last time I checked I was in Ishval--what did you do with Trevor's shop?!" Her questions still were unanswered and she wasn't leaving much room for them to be answered.
Two men in what appeared to be some type of official uniform, close to the one Mustang wore, seemed to walk closer to the circle, "Is that her? The Time Travelling--"
"What the hell's going on?!" Éclair shouted, getting a firmer stance on the ground as she stood just outside the circle. "Where's--"
"No, you can't go in this circle!" Emmett shouted to the two that just arrived, as he backed up, "That isn't her, she's not ready yet, she doesn't have the answers." Emmett stood outside of the circle and forced his hands on the ground. A blue light began to trace its way around the circle.
Éclair looked down and noticed the circle, "What the hell is this?! This is--" She saw the mark she had begun to glow purple again, and then the circle changed to the same purple.  Emmett seemed to have a mark in the same location as her that was glowing through his shirt.
"I'm sorry I have to do this but it's for your own good!" The somewhat-Ishvalan boy pushed Eclair back in the circle.
"What the hell?! Just who are you?!" Éclair spat back. She took a few steps back from him before turning and facing Emmett once again.
Emmett spoke once more as he pushed his overgrown hair from his determined eyes before he placed his hands down on the ground outside the circle. Eclair recognized that determined look. Edward had the same one. "I'm sorry Éclair! Hopefully by the time you come back next time you'll remember everything!" The circle lit up brighter. Éclair quickly clapped her hands and attempted to run out of the circle, however she didn't seem to be fast enough. A warm feeling flooded Éclair before she vanished in a bright flash of light. The circle then started glowing a blue again before the light faded out once again.