The Introduction

~Y/n POV~
  I was finally going to see my brother Logan after all these years! While I was driving I wondered, "Is he going to like me? What happens if he doesn't want me to live with him? Stop thinking these things Y/n! Of course he is going to like you he's your brother!" I sighed and kept on driving.
I finally got to his house and before I knocked, I heard yelling and laughing. I took a deep breath before I knocked, and Logan opened the door. "Y/n!!!!!!" He yelled and then hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe but I hugged back. "I missed you so much!" He finally said. "Same here big bro, same here.."
He showed me my room and all the other places. I was so tired that when my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.
--------------------
The next morning, I woke up to Kong licking my face. "Kong how'd you get in here, huh?" I said and then started getting up. I ate breakfast and Logan said, "In a hour we're  going to meet the Why Don't We boys." I nodded and then took a shower and changed my clothes, hair, and makeup.

" I nodded and then took a shower and changed my clothes, hair, and makeup

When I was done, I met Logan in the car

When I was done, I met Logan in the car. We were catching things up when we were in the car. When we got there, Logan just walks in without knocking so I just followed behind him. When he saw the boys, he "shot" them with his finger and they all fall to the ground. "DATS MY BOOOOOOOIS!!! He yelled loudly and really long. Geez I wonder how he has that much air. That's when I noticed they were all staring at me. "Wow they're all pretty cute." I thought. "Guys meet my little sister 
Y/n!"
"H-hi my n-name is C-Corbyn"
"I-m Jonah"
"I'm *cough* Jack"
"Oh I'm D-Daniel"
"I'm Y/n, I-I mean Z-Zach"
I was probably red as a tomato right now so I inched a little closer to Logan and I think he noticed so he said "So um, you guys wanna watch a movie?" Before I got to say anything, the boys screamed "YES!" Then we all sat on the couch. I sat next to Corbyn and Jonah. Corbyn was looking away and Jonah was trying not to blush but failed and I giggled at that. Everyone except Logan was staring at me and I was confused so I decided to break the silence by saying, "Sooooo what movie are we going to watch?" Jack replied, "It" NO WAY. I hate scary movies. "NO PLEASE I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!!" I cried and Logan laughed and said "Too bad we're still watching it lil sis!" "Karma is upon you Logan.." I thought.
When Pennywise bit Georgie's arm, I "cried" while I jumped  into Jonah's chest. He laughed and hugged me while stroking my hair. Everyone else besides Logan looked jealous but I shrugged it off just thinking they probably thought I was weird. I felt so safe in Jonah's arms and his angelic voice telling me that it's ok. Soon I fell asleep.
--------------------

So how do you guys think of the first chapter? I hope you guys like it so far! I am thinking of making new chapter every Tuesdays and Saturdays maybe or just Friday? I don't know what do you guys think? Well gonna go now bye guys!❤️
               Word count: 577