New Pet?

Recap:Something hit my head and everything went black
~Y/n POV~
Everything went black and it was hard to breathe and the only thing I thought of was punching kicking and screaming. But soon I heard laughing. I then learned it was just a black sweatshirt wrapped around my head. I was on the floor embarrassed while everyone was laughing their asses off. "Seriously guys? Well anyways here's Apollo and let's just go guys."
When we went outside Jake yelled "Thanks little sis!" While still trying to catch his breath. That's when I realized that he was recording. Everyone noticed and Daniel started patting my back. We all went back in the car and I was silent the whole ride.
————————————————————
I was just going to sleep until I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and started looking at a text from an unknown number.
(J=Jack)
J: Hi Y/n!
Y/n: Umm who is you?
J: It's me Jack
Y/n: Oh hey Jack! I was just goin to sleep 😴
J: Oh sorry I'll stop texting now
Y/n: Oh no it's fine what you wanna talk about?
J: Oh I dunno I was just bored😛
Y/n: O ok..
J: Anyways wanna hang out tomorrow with me and the boys
Y/n: Sure wat time
J: 12 we will pick you up
Y/n: Ok tanks cya tomorrow❤️
J: Night❤️
After that I slowly drifted off to sleep.
————————————————————
The next morning I got up and brushed my teeth and ate breakfast then put my makeup, clothes, then did my hair.

———————————————————— The next morning I got up and brushed my teeth and ate breakfast then put my makeup, clothes, then did my hair

 I went downstairs and saw Logan with Chloe and then Logan asked, "Where are you going?" "I'm going to hangout with the wdw boys" "Is there a special one?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows and Chloe giggled

"Is there a special one?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows and Chloe giggled. I rolled my eyes and went outside. "Be back before 7!" He yelled.
I saw their car and then jumped in. "Looks like we've been hanging out a lot lately" I said any they nodded. I was squished between Corbyn and Daniel. Jonah was driving, Jack was texting someone and Zach was fixing his hair. "Soooo... where are we going?" I asked and broke the silence. "The pet store" Corbyn said. "Why a pet store?" I asked.
"You'll see" Jonah said and smiled. Huh I wonder why...
We arrived at a place that looked more like a shelter. We went inside and Zach said to the lady, "Y/n" The lady nodded and went in somewhere and brought out a teacup sized pomeranian. (One above) Jack took me outside for some reason while everyone was talking with the lady and got dog supplies. Later they came out.
SURPRISE Y/N! WE GOT HER FOR YOU!!!" They shouted. I was in shock but also really happy. I scooped the dog up and she started licking me. I giggled and petted her. "So what are you to name her?" Jonah asked. "Hmm how about D/n?" (Dog's name) They all nodded and smiled. But then sadness washed over my face. "What happens if Logan doesn't allow him?" I asked.
"Oh don't worry I already texted him and he said he was ok with it." Jack said. Happiness washed over me again. I continued playing with D/n while the boys were smiling.
                      ~Corbyn POV~
Seeing her this happy made me happy. I can tell they are going to be great friends. Sure the dog was pretty expensive but it was definitely worth it. I'm glad I came up with this idea. We went to the pet store and bought supplies for D/n. After that we went to the park to let him play. There were some fans of Y/n and the boy and I. They talked to us and petted D/n. 
Later there was a girl who had too much makeup on and walked over to us. She talked to us and said her name was Layna (If your name is Layna change it) and then saw Y/n. Her face turned seductive to disgust. "What are you doing here?!" She asked kinda loudly. "Umm I was just hanging out with my friends?" Y/n replied. She scoffed and said that she was leaving but then she whispered to me "Imagine what we can be. Corlayna. Here's my number. Call me" then she winked. I cringed at the name of "Corlayna" and was disgusted at all of what she said. I ripped and threw away her number. "What was that man?" Jack asked. "Nothing." I simply replied. Literally nothing...
————————————————————
How was this chapter? I haven't made any new chapters in a while. Well anyways thanks for reading this!❤️
Word count: 785